Your Day Today!

XTreme

5 minutes ago, boboneleg said:

It's not going great at the moment , it's 9,21 pm and I still haven't been banned yet 

Sean Flanagan Bollocks GIF by FoilArmsandHog

Just make a post full of expletives and that will do the trick..... its a garrantee 

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, boboneleg said:

Who is cartoon head ?

Don't know who this person is, comes from Chesterfield, so must be retarded. 

• Haha 3

13 minutes ago, boboneleg said:

Who is cartoon head ?

No idea! Must be somebody who signed up after I left 3 years ago.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Clive said:

Don't know who this person is, comes from Chesterfield, so must be retarded. 

It's a female.............I am saying no more 😂 

20 minutes ago, Six30 said:

mans a  pompous up his own arse twat ... me me me , look at the trip im planning ... seem to remember his last trip  every one else that was going made excuses they couldn't go and he ended up going on his own, what does that tell you about him

Your memory is totally fabulous. but there is just one tidbit you forgot. That one year when everyone dropped out was when COVID was in full swing and a lot of countries were closed to us. and there was a risk that the UK border might be closed at any moment. People worried mostly about catching the lurgy and not being allowed home. personally.. I saw that as a bonus.

so I went on my own. it was great not to have to worry about anyone else. got as far as the Czech Republic. and everywhere was lovely and quiet. bliss.

Just now, Motobiker said:

Your memory is totally fabulous. but there is just one tidbit you forgot. That one year when everyone dropped out was when COVID was in full swing and a lot of countries were closed to us. and there was a risk that the UK border might be closed at any moment. People worried mostly about catching the lurgy and not being allowed home. personally.. I saw that as a bonus.

so I went on my own. it was great not to have to worry about anyone else. got as far as the Czech Republic. and everywhere was lovely and quiet. bliss.

@boboneleg you twat.......slacker!

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Motobiker said:

Ah ! so you've decided to make an appearance after contributing fuckall to this forum apart from your great ride reports (in your head) .  No comments on anything else that people here have contributed . 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Motobiker said:

Sean Connery Name GIF by James Bond 007

• Haha 2

24 minutes ago, boboneleg said:

Ah ! so you've decided to make an appearance after contributing fuckall to this forum apart from your great ride reports (in your head) .  No comments on anything else that people here have contributed . 

So have you managed to get yourself banned over there yet?

1 hour ago, boboneleg said:

Ive been around quite a lot, though not bothering to log in. sometimes there are great reads on this forum and I like to keep up with what Xtreme is up to. as I quite like him. never a bad word. ever.

I did contribute. but I never had any desire to join in with anything from the likes of you and a few others. which apparently hurts. poor you.

Ive never seen much use in engaging with a 11 year old trapped in an adults body. You really are horrendously immature and you proved that today. suddenly turning up just to get banned.

just to get banned. trying (and failing) so hard to get banned.  I can't get over that.

laughable.

so off I trot again.  and when I come back it won't be to look at this side of the forum. and your infantile ramblings. there still are interesting reads here. occasionally. elsewhere.

you're welcome. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Motobiker said:

Ive been around quite a lot, though not bothering to log in. sometimes there are great reads on this forum and I like to keep up with what Xtreme is up to. as I quite like him. never a bad word. ever.

I did contribute. but I never had any desire to join in with anything from the likes of you and a few others. which apparently hurts. poor you.

Ive never seen much use in engaging with a 11 year old trapped in an adults body. You really are horrendously immature and you proved that today. suddenly turning up just to get banned.

just to get banned. trying (and failing) so hard to get banned.  I can't get over that.

laughable.

so off I trot again.  and when I come back it won't be to look at this side of the forum. and your infantile ramblings. there still are interesting reads here. occasionally. elsewhere.

you're welcome. 

oohh @XTreme 

The Inbetweeners Thumbs Up GIF

• Haha 4

10 hours ago, Motobiker said:

I like to keep up with what Xtreme is up to. as I quite like him. never a bad word. ever.

Unfortunately I haven't been up to anything for the last two months Tony......as I had a Hernia operation in early December.

The op turned out to be a lot bigger than originally expected........

dd.jpg.ab7fb1dcd85b55e6ab3c4b2ee9f2834d.jpg

.......and recovery takes longer when you're nudging 70! So I've played it safe by not getting back on the bike yet.

Bit frustrating because we had good weather over Xmas and New Year but I've just had to be sensible about it.

29 minutes ago, XTreme said:

Unfortunately I haven't been up to anything for the last two months Tony......as I had a Hernia operation in early December.

The op turned out to be a lot bigger than originally expected........

dd.jpg.ab7fb1dcd85b55e6ab3c4b2ee9f2834d.jpg

.......and recovery takes longer when you're nudging 70! So I've played it safe by not getting back on the bike yet.

Bit frustrating because we had a good weather over Xmas and New Year but I've just had to be sensible about it.

Pete for FFS !  I think everyone knows by now you had a groin operation....we don't need to see the fucking thing anymore..

• Haha 1

27 minutes ago, Marcel said:

Pete for FFS !  I think everyone knows by now you had a groin operation....we don't need to see the fucking thing anymore..

@Motobiker didn't know so I was just bringing him up to speed.

After all, he is a medical professional.

laughable.

you're welcome. 

Well Mr clever cloggs , I was prompted to ask the question why those three had been banned over there .  It was an innocent enough question until but obviously some of you took offence .  I suggest you stay over there and don't bother coming here as you obviously have no sense of humour whatsoever .

Watching Tv Kerry GIF by Gogglebox Australia

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

laughable.

you're welcome. 

So true, @boboneleg is a complete bellend, or incomplete depending on your point of view. Hopefully you will grace us with more of your highly informative ride reports later in the year.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2