Your Day Today!

XTreme

20 minutes ago, busabeast said:

That's not bad then mate, hopefully it won't be too long before it'd fully healed

Medics reckon allow two months before doing anything physically stressful.

• Like 4

8 minutes ago, XTreme said:

Medics reckon allow two months before doing anything physically stressful.

jeans denim GIF

Take it easy, or else your wound will do this. 😂 

• Haha 2

Off to audiology at 11am, I expect I will be there till about 3pm, car park charge is gonna be horrendous 🤯 taking sandwiches and flask,  not going into costa Coffee in the hospital, Rob Dogs 😂 

john huston bandit GIF by Warner Archive

• Like 4

Fitted a new battery on the Cube this morning , retrieved a parcel from down the road as my Uncle had incorrectly addressed it .  Sorting out my calendar for next year now , very exciting ................

Tired Good Night GIF by MLB

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, Clive said:

Off to audiology at 11am, I expect I will be there till about 3pm, car park charge is gonna be horrendous 🤯 taking sandwiches and flask,  not going into costa Coffee in the hospital, Rob Dogs 😂 

john huston bandit GIF by Warner Archive

Did not have to pay parking charge, exit barriers are fucked, they are in the up position all the time..👍 

• Like 3
  • Haha 4

Doc says my tumour is not causing him to be concerned...it is a little larger, but not significantly, they may leave my MRI scans to every 18 months instead of every 12 months, they will make a decision on that after my next one in June, he is also happy that my balance is not effected, but he said that could change in the blink of a eye as he has found out from other patients......... better get on some rides (spring onwards) while I am still able to........overall I am happy, things could be worse. 👍 

• Like 4
  • Sad 2

22 minutes ago, Clive said:

Doc says my tumour is not causing him to be concerned...it is a little larger, but not significantly, they may leave my MRI scans to every 18 months instead of every 12 months, they will make a decision on that after my next one in June, he is also happy that my balance is not effected, but he said that could change in the blink of a eye as he has found out from other patients......... better get on some rides (spring onwards) while I am still able to........overall I am happy, things could be worse. 👍 

thats a glass half full and not half empty clive, :dancebanana:

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Six30 said:

thats a glass half full and not half empty clive, :dancebanana:

If I am still alive and kicking in another year I may go on the Cochlear Implant waiting list, be better if it was done at our local hospital and not one the other side of Nottingham. 

As I have said before, I would rather be deaf than blind,  that really is a disability....

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

The rotten tree came down last night,  luckily it fell in the opposite direction to my shed,  not damaged the fence from what I can see,  so I have some clearing up to do, shame I ain't got a log burner,  If i had it would be a damn sight warmer in here. 😂 

Yule Log Fireplace GIF

• Like 4
  • Haha 1