Your Day Today!

XTreme

34 minutes ago, busabeast said:

Angry Animation GIF by Mashed

No more pics like that please,  I had to clean the mess up after I let my wife see it, she pissed herself laughing at it.

Seth Meyers Lol GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers

• Haha 4

Can't leave it any longer, got to go to my lads home to drop off the Christmas presents, nothing flash for them.

I hate going though, it is the only place we visit where you wipe your feet coming out!...lads partner is a nice enough gal, but a lazy cow where housework is concerned....... But it's Christmas, so got to make effort, if only for the granddaughters.

• Like 4
  • Haha 2

47 minutes ago, Clive said:

Can't leave it any longer, got to go to my lads home to drop off the Christmas presents, nothing flash for them.

I hate going though, it is the only place we visit where you wipe your feet coming out!...lads partner is a nice enough gal, but a lazy cow where housework is concerned....... But it's Christmas, so got to make effort, if only for the granddaughters.

95962de608cdd71c256187b9fb673379faa78eee

• Haha 2

I had a little run on the 650 today mainly to test it after putting in a slightly larger pilot jet as it would always stumble just as you took it off idle never stalled but it was a bit unnerving sometimes. It seems to have disappeared but was only out for an hour or so and the bike didn't get very hot due to the amount of water running down the roads so will know for sure when i can get out on a dry day

!cid_4F0C0130-7937-4484-9A80-86AF282FB67C.thumb.jpg.bd1577ea81cd993e68781ea56516c7ec.jpg

I then took the Beta out for an hour as i have fitted rad guards which meant taking the radiators off to fit them, so i wanted to check the cooling system was still good before the TRF Christmas ride on the 27th. The Beta feels so light, agile and responsive after getting straight off the 650 onto it mind you only having 6psi in the front tyre of the 650 didn't help LOL. I really like this bike i liked the old one but for some reason this one has really got under my skin its so good to ride even though it was pissing down.

!cid_006E60BF-C983-4005-9265-9A38DA4D4CF8.thumb.jpg.303a1ec33094055e017a86efa7e0b594.jpg

The rad guards

IMG_1540.thumb.JPG.be6018da55eaac7c813787a5930beb85.JPG

IMG_1546.thumb.JPG.db1080ba03ff3c0a4e4d47d01b1c2d68.JPG

• Like 5

8 minutes ago, boboneleg said:

Nice one Fred , as much as you love that Beta the Dog is still tops for me 😎

I was hoping to get out on it but the bloody weather is shit for this coming week, out with the TRF on the Beta on Wednesday and there's a yellow warning for rain. Thursday looks the best day but i need to get the rest of my handrailing stuff and finish the job that day hopefully without incurring any additional costs in the process 🙄 next Saturday might be an option though

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

I was hoping to get out on it but the bloody weather is shit for this coming week, out with the TRF on the Beta on Wednesday and there's a yellow warning for rain. Thursday looks the best day but i need to get the rest of my handrailing stuff and finish the job that day hopefully without incurring any additional costs in the process 🙄 next Saturday might be an option though

😁😁