Your Day Today!

XTreme

1 hour ago, Marcel said:

I think you should ban Buckster...

Season 9 Yes GIF by Friends

He can’t, he needs me to tell him how to do stuff, I had to teach him about the search function the other day.

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Buckster said:

He can’t, he needs me to tell him how to do stuff, I had to teach him about the search function the other day.

You mean there's a search function?...where..where? 😂 

1 hour ago, busabeast said:

for those who have genuinely fallen on hard times and been made homeless due to circumstances out of their control I think that to say they are choosing that lifestyle is more than harsh

Absolutely! I watch a lot of homeless documentaries on YouTube and some of the stories are really sad.

Recently saw one with a woman in her 50's who'd been a teacher! She was working as an English teacher in Egypt, then she married an Egyptian (God knows why) who controlled everything and who eventually threw her out on the streets.

She managed to make her way back to the UK and then had to live on the streets.

26 minutes ago, Clive said:

You mean there's a search function?...where..where? 😂 

Can't believe you didn't know....I've known for years. But then again I was Mod ..lost my Mod gig after trying to bann Pete and Ren back in the days...but the twats had a fail safe ..

Cunts.

The One Where Estelle Dies Episode 15 GIF by Friends

• Haha 4

Just now, XTreme said:

Absolutely! I watch a lot of homeless documentaries on YouTube and some of the stories are really sad.

Recently saw one with a woman in her 50's who'd been a teacher! She was working as an English teacher in Egypt, then she married an Egyptian (God knows why) who controlled everything and who eventually threw her out on the streets.

She managed to make her way back to the UK and then had to live on the streets.

I watched a programme last night about a Portuguese guy who came here, things did not work out, ended up rough sleeping in a park in London,  two Lithuania guys murdered him for God know what reason,  they never said,  it was not his lifestyle choice, poor bugger. 😔 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

3 minutes ago, Marcel said:

lost my Mod gig after trying to bann Pete and Ren back in the days...but the twats had a fail safe ..

No......you lost the Mod gig cos you went clean off your head with BikerBabe and walked out!

Isn't that right @Renegade?

Can't believe you didn't know....I've known for years. But then again I was Mod ..lost my Mod gig after trying to bann Pete and Ren back in the days...but the twats had a fail safe ..

Cunts.

The One Where Estelle Dies Episode 15 GIF by Friends

I have only just found the page up button. 😂 

Notice Me GIF by Simian Reflux

1 minute ago, Clive said:

I watched a programme last night about a Portuguese guy who came here, things did not work out, ended up rough sleeping in a park in London,  two Lithuania guys murdered him for God know what reason,  they never said,  it was not his lifestyle choice, poor bugger. 😔 

Worst thing the EU ever did was let all those Eastern European countries in 20 years ago. 

8 minutes ago, XTreme said:

Worst thing the EU ever did was let all those Eastern European countries in 20 years ago. 

There are many Lithuanian and Romanian people in Mansfield, I look on the court reports,  6 out of 10 in there for offences are from these countries. 

Just now, Clive said:

There are many Lithuanian and Romanian people in Mansfield, I look on the court reports,  6 out of 10 in there for offences are from these countries. 

What about Poles?

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, XTreme said:

No......you lost the Mod gig cos you went clean off your head with BikerBabe and walked out!

Isn't that right @Renegade?

Don't remember walking out....didn't you guys shut the place down.?

7 minutes ago, XTreme said:

What about Poles?

Some still here, but nowhere near as many since Brexit.

Sports Direct head office and giant warehouse is about 5 miles from here (Shirebrook) and the vast majority of the staff there were Polish, now back to some Poles, Romania, Lithuanian and UK workers.

Don't remember walking out....didn't you guys shut the place down.?

No! You walked out and left everything behind!

In fact I told you via PM not to be so fucking stupid but you didn't listen!

2 minutes ago, Clive said:

Sports Direct head office and giant warehouse is about 5 miles from here (Shirebrook) and the vast majority of the staff there were Polish

That must have been a happy workplace then? :classic_unsure:

2 minutes ago, XTreme said:

That must have been a happy workplace then? :classic_unsure:

I watched a Channel 4 undercover programme about the working conditions there, the Chinese government would have been proud of Mike Ashley..

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, XTreme said:

No! You walked out and left everything behind!

In fact I told you via PM not to be so fucking stupid but you didn't listen!

It was strawberry. Strawberry … a man is not made of steel.

• Haha 4

9 minutes ago, XTreme said:

What customs?

Baith in maple syrup once of years ...get chase by a wild moose....what the fuck do I know...I was born here...but it pisses me off when they try to inforce there beliefs and there laws from other countries...go back to where you're from...we don't need this garbage ...allaarackbar...be thankful that you are here....

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, Pedro said:

Having trouble realising if I’m being bated or if that’s two honest opinions, so won’t bite.

One is honest, because of halfwit, the other must be baiting :classic_laugh:

Jimmy Fallon Flirt GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

• Haha 2