Your Day Today!

XTreme

11 minutes ago, boboneleg said:

I'm not so sure, the going rate for First Bus is about £14.00 hour for trainee's so £20 an hour sounds about right.  I wouldn't do it for £50 an hour .............

Cbs No GIF by HULU

Me neither. Not sure if they’re became miserable cos of the bus driving or are attracted to the job cos they’re already miserable 😆 

Had a look, this is what it says on the first bus website, £13 starting regardless of experience. Not a lot when you consider how much everything cost now.

IMG_1816.thumb.png.ae1e7bb27863140eb664086308ef2b98.png

On 30/10/2023 at 20:17, XTreme said:

Good to see we're now attracting cerebral and educated people like yourself Dany.

Makes a change from getting stuck with people from the very shallow end of the gene pool.

We’ll there was clearly too much chlorine in your gene pool.

• Haha 3

Been outside most of the morning trying to get the ticker to behave on a pug 106. Went silly after cleaning out the throttle body etc.
Good old snap on diag was telling lies again.
Bit soggy now so going for a shower and a sulk.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, XTreme said:

National holiday today in Spain......so nobody does fuck all!

Same as every other day really!

Cnn Reaction GIF

National holiday here today too. Mandy has booked tomorrow off work, so she's got a decent few days off. So, we're heading over the border into Spain tomorrow for a couple of nights away.

• Like 3

4 hours ago, XTreme said:

National holiday today in Spain......so nobody does fuck all!

Same as every other day really!

Cnn Reaction GIF

Well I’ve been doing some good deeds. A mate crashed his bike a couple of weeks ago and broke his ankle so I offered to help if anything needed doing………..like his bushes needed cutting……….do you think I’ll get my reward in heaven? 🤣🤣

• Haha 2

9 minutes ago, Skippy said:

Well I’ve been doing some good deeds. A mate crashed his bike a couple of weeks ago and broke his ankle so I offered to help if anything needed doing………..like his bushes needed cutting……….do you think I’ll get my reward in heaven? 🤣🤣

So you offered to cut your mates bush?

Season 18 Omg GIF by America's Got Talent

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, Skippy said:

Oh dear oh dear oh dear, I do like a bit of optimism but even you know you’re never gonna get there to find out 😆

• Haha 2

19 minutes ago, XTreme said:

What happened?

He’s not really sure, slowed down to go over a narrow bridge which was almost a 90 degree turn to the right and saw a car coming across so he slowed a bit more to probably 20klm/h and he just sailed straight into the side of the car.

He’s a very experienced rider, raced on the Isle of Man a couple of times and said the front wheel didn’t feel like it slid at all. He’s knocking on a bit now (nearly 80!) so he’s calling it a day which is a shame but he’s worried that he just lost momentary concentration.

Lucky he only broke his ankle.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, Skippy said:

He’s not really sure, slowed down to go over a narrow bridge which was almost a 90 degree turn to the right and saw a car coming across so he slowed a bit more to probably 20klm/h and he just sailed straight into the side of the car.

He’s a very experienced rider, raced on the Isle of Man a couple of times and said the front wheel didn’t feel like it slid at all. He’s knocking on a bit now (nearly 80!) so he’s calling it a day which is a shame but he’s worried that he just lost momentary concentration.

Lucky he only broke his ankle.

What bike does he have?