Your Day Today!

XTreme

On 24/10/2023 at 12:11, XTreme said:

Yes.....we've tested them for heat and they work well. But to completely heat the whole house nothing beats the Pellet Burner.

Log burner mate………it’s very therapeutic cutting up logs with a chainsaw, stacking them and then making a fire up. Proper hunter gatherer stuff rather than an effeminate pellet burner. 🤣

• Haha 4

1 hour ago, XTreme said:

So tell me again how much this Yank POS set you back Marcel?

Sally Kohn Facepalm GIF by The Opposite of Hate

You could have made your life a lot simpler by buying a nice Goldwing! Or does the "in crowd" you run with not approve of Hondas?

I have and imagine to uphold...a Honda is just has bad  has having a gay sigh glued to the back of your jacket saying I like big dicks or I'm a penis gobler.. in the motorcycle world.

• Haha 2

24 minutes ago, Tango said:

Is that Mr Butt Plug? 😉🤣🤣

Butt plug reminds me that yesterday I had the epiphany that it would be possible to stop using UK/EU plug adapters and simply chop off the three pins replace them with EU two pin plugs. 

Amazon.es has a very different idea of what a ‘plug’ is, bet thats skewed mi algorithms 😆

• Haha 4

I will go and see if the scoot will start 🤔 

Tesco garage only half a mile away, so think I will get there with whats in the tank.

Better try to start it 1st. Don't want to do a Marcel.

• Like 3
  • Haha 4

47 minutes ago, Skippy said:

Log burner mate………it’s very therapeutic cutting up logs with a chainsaw, stacking them and then making a fire up. Proper hunter gatherer stuff rather than an effeminate pellet burner. 🤣

Sounds great Ray.......if I didn't have a Hernia I'd be well up for that sort of peasant labour!

Andy Richter Eye Roll GIF

• Haha 3

3 minutes ago, XTreme said:

If you all had nice Hondas you wouldn't be going through this trauma!

Yeh...I had one, but sold it years ago.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

Cbs Lucy Ricardo GIF by HULU

I only have an on and off switch, stopped or flat out. I’ve never had that trucking along at a reasonable pace thing everyone else has. Consequently I work feckin hard then stop. 

This morning its a stop 😆

OIP.HJhSsldzZlaf8f4L5A3aqQHaHa?pid=ImgDe

• Haha 3

38 minutes ago, Six30 said:

OIP.HJhSsldzZlaf8f4L5A3aqQHaHa?pid=ImgDe

Yer while dossing this morning apart from chatting to you load of losers I’ve reserved and ordered food deliveries for ChrXXXmas (some letters may have been changed to protect Humbug sensitivities), made a loaf of bread and whipped up a new garlic cream sauce to enliven lunch. 

Wot you done?

Tired Fight Club GIF

Apart from plan your millionth holiday?

Happy Gary GIF by Global Esports

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Clive said:

No start. 😔 

Cleaned the shite off the sidestand switch and connections,  and it fired right up

20231025_124212.thumb.jpg.1c4659cd2f341b11f56bf6f412e87d34.jpg

20231025_124839.thumb.jpg.2f906526cfb78243c1b9fc989bf5a25f.jpg20231025_124253.thumb.jpg.80392bebbbbcacf5fd17e97cda83cc4d.jpg

Had 20 mins out.

• Like 8

3 minutes ago, Clive said:

Cleaned the shite off the sidestand switch and connections,  and it fired right up

20231025_124212.thumb.jpg.1c4659cd2f341b11f56bf6f412e87d34.jpg

20231025_124839.thumb.jpg.2f906526cfb78243c1b9fc989bf5a25f.jpg20231025_124253.thumb.jpg.80392bebbbbcacf5fd17e97cda83cc4d.jpg

Had 20 mins out.

Rugged Individualism Clive!

• Haha 2

Just had a call from Baza Hospital......I've got an appointment 9AM next Thursday (2 November) for Preparatory.

Got to go and get my tests done in the Health Centre here as soon as possible.

What happens at this Preparatory appointment @Slowlycatchymonkey?

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, XTreme said:

Just had a call from Baza Hospital......I've got an appointment 9AM next Thursday (2 November) for Preparatory.

Got to go and get my tests done in the Health Centre here as soon as possible.

What happens at this Preparatory appointment @Slowlycatchymonkey?

Blood pressure, heart mointor etc,  that sort of stuff to make sure your ok for surgery .  Had it done loads of times.

You being a Ginger they may be inspecting your genitals for mange as well   :classic_unsure:

• Haha 5

1 hour ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

Yer while dossing this morning apart from chatting to you load of losers I’ve reserved and ordered food deliveries for ChrXXXmas (some letters may have been changed to protect Humbug sensitivities), made a loaf of bread and whipped up a new garlic cream sauce to enliven lunch. 

Wot you done?

Tired Fight Club GIF

Apart from plan your millionth holiday?

Happy Gary GIF by Global Esports

world of warcraft legion GIF

• Like 1
  • Haha 2