Your Day Today!

XTreme

1 minute ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

Mostly cos he doesn’t drink I’d guess 😂

Doesn't drink, doesn't smoke, doesn't shag... well dmb don't really count, rides around on a Honda, "works like a dog" or so he says.

He may aswell give up now what quality of life is he having, I've seen vegetables with more going for them 

• Haha 2

Just now, busabeast said:

Doesn't drink, doesn't smoke, doesn't shag... well dmb don't really count, rides around on a Honda, "works like a dog" or so he says.

He may aswell give up now what quality of life is he having, I've seen vegetables with more going for them 

He has a half decent forum 😂

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

Well I just had Hacienda mayo on my sammich so it makes sense somewhere outside the UKs four walls 😂

Hacienda mayo.... sounds abit gentleman relish like

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, busabeast said:

erm... clive 

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, boboneleg said:

Paolo and I are off to Weymouth in an hour or so , just need to decide which car to take .  The cool Cube or the efficient (but boring) Citroen 

Cool Cool Ok GIF by Muta Bor Studio

out of that choice .. i would consider a bus.

• Haha 7

34 minutes ago, boboneleg said:

Paolo and I are off to Weymouth in an hour or so , just need to decide which car to take .  The cool Cube or the efficient (but boring) Citroen 

Cool Cool Ok GIF by Muta Bor Studio

Was always going to walk the chisel beach, was also going to ride the ridgeway.:classic_sad:

• Like 3

Had a result last night, I looked on the online rota system and saw that I had no clinician for my shift so rather than drive to Launceston just to be sent home I rung the control room to see what they wanted me to do and they gave me the night off.  Still get paid and got to sleep in my own bed.  Nice 😎. Put another 55 miles on the Hornet this morning but the weather was pretty shit so rain mode being careful.  👍

• Like 6

4 minutes ago, Saul said:

Had a result last night, I looked on the online rota system and saw that I had no clinician for my shift so rather than drive to Launceston just to be sent home I rung the control room to see what they wanted me to do and they gave me the night off.  Still get paid and got to sleep in my own bed.  Nice 😎. Put another 55 miles on the Hornet this morning but the weather was pretty shit so rain mode being careful.  👍

Many roads around here are still underwater, pissing it down now, but no plans spoilt. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

1 minute ago, Clive said:

Many roads around here are still underwater, pissing it down now, but no plans spoilt. 

I think a lot of the weather missed us, still lots of debris on the road this morning though.   Lot of police out and about to.   Not that I was doing anything wrong 🤣

• Like 1
  • Haha 2