Your Day Today!

XTreme

18 minutes ago, XTreme said:

I've got a new gig......which ironically, given Buck's gif above, is for a hand built custom electric violin maker!

Who has some elite clients including......

So I suppose you’ll invite Ms Mae to join up here? 🤣

• Haha 5

58 minutes ago, boboneleg said:

She’s a bit rough and ready for most of here Ray, Pete should be in with a shout though 🤪

Have you seen him lately Bob? 🤣🤣 First thing he’ll need to do is get a new jacket (preferably one that’s the correct size and that hasn’t been bleached by the sun) and secondly, get some new chat up lines.

• Haha 5

25 minutes ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

i'm starting to to see how Pete feels now nobody wants to meet him either :classic_laugh:

Pedro came to see me twice!

I'm more important than you two Mongs obviously.

• Haha 4

12 hours ago, boboneleg said:

So you've ridden straight past us again  :classic_laugh:   what you say @Sir Fallsalot   ??

No I didn’t. After Isle Of Man we stayes a couple of days in Wincham, rode around the Yorkshire Dales and then Peak District, then south and a couple of days in West London, then south and spent a couple of days in Lee Upon Solent, always visiting and staying with friends, and today on the New Forrest, which is the prettiest area in England in my opinion. Tomorrow will visit the Sammy Miller musem and head to near Plymouth to catch the Ferry on Sunday. I was hoping to go back near where you are but decided to spend time with some of Sofia’s very close friends, will have to save it for next time if my license plate doesn’t get banned from the UK.

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

41 minutes ago, Pedro said:

No I didn’t. After Isle Of Man we stayes a couple of days in Wincham, rode around the Yorkshire Dales and then Peak District, then south and a couple of days in West London, then south and spent a couple of days in Lee Upon Solent, always visiting and staying with friends, and today on the New Forrest, which is the prettiest area in England in my opinion. Tomorrow will visit the Sammy Miller musem and head to near Plymouth to catch the Ferry on Sunday. I was hoping to go back near where you are but decided to spend time with some of Sofia’s very close friends, will have to save it for next time if my license plate doesn’t get banned from the UK.

So basically you went everywhere in the UK except Bristol :classic_laugh:

Sammy Miller museum is ace, you'll enjoy that 👍

• Like 3

Top day yesterday, absolutely great museum and amazingly beautiful bit of Dartmoor hills with poneys. Loved it, now in a pub’s tiny room waiting for tomorrow to come and catch a boat to Spain. You have some really beautiful areas in this island but pretty shitty data connection so not able to post photos today. 

• Like 6

5 hours ago, Pedro said:

but pretty shitty data connection so not able to post photos today. 

I agree, I've been on my bike in the middle of a forest and had a perfect signal but go 10 miles from my house and it's crap

Cellphone Signal GIF by Luis Ricardo

• Like 3

20 minutes ago, boboneleg said:

I agree, I've been on my bike in the middle of a forest and had a perfect signal but go 10 miles from my house and it's crap

Cellphone Signal GIF by Luis Ricardo

Thetford forest is a other completely dead area for signal, stopped there a while back Nd in the layby I had nothing, go for a 20 min walk and I get full signal.... go figure 

• Like 4

34 minutes ago, busabeast said:

Thetford forest is a other completely dead area for signal, stopped there a while back Nd in the layby I had nothing, go for a 20 min walk and I get full signal.... go figure 

That's because of the secret military bunker there.

• Haha 2