Your Day Today!

XTreme

3 hours ago, boboneleg said:

Sounds like a nerve problem, we're all starting to fall apart 😲

The wife's frozen shoulder gave her the same symptoms she's had it a year now. I recon she's been putting in some serious overtime on the voodoo doll she has of me for taking the piss out of her shoulder LOL

• Haha 3

5 minutes ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

Its a 300 never seen a 250 although i do know they exist, the seat height is 910mm but because its narrow it seems lower

I’ve got a client who races extreme enduro on a modern 250 husqvarna 2 stroke, he was looking forward to trading it with a 300. Says the extra low down grunt makes everything a lot easier at the expense of nothing.

On something like an x trainer it must be even more so.

• Like 2

Just now, Pedro said:

I’ve got a client who races extreme enduro on a modern 250 husqvarna 2 stroke, he was looking forward to trading it with a 300. Says the extra low down grunt makes everything a lot easier at the expense of nothing.

On something like an x trainer it must be even more so.

I can only describe it as its like riding a vibey 4 stroke you get some vibration through the footrests but you forget about it in minutes there's no real top end but if you want it its just a matter of fitting the RR pipe and you get the top end without compromising the bottom end torque apparently. Suspension is a load of shit but new springs for my weight  transformed it into usable 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

I can only describe it as its like riding a vibey 4 stroke you get some vibration through the footrests but you forget about it in minutes there's no real top end but if you want it its just a matter of fitting the RR pipe and you get the top end without compromising the bottom end torque apparently. Suspension is a load of shit but new springs for my weight  transformed it into usable 

I've read that they're undersprung, did you just do the front end or did you replace the rear shock as well ?

19 minutes ago, boboneleg said:

I've read that they're undersprung, did you just do the front end or did you replace the rear shock as well ?

You're thinking of becoming a Beta Bum Boy?

• Haha 2

19 minutes ago, XTreme said:

You're thinking of becoming a Beta Bum Boy?

Possibly but it's over 40 years since I had a two-stroke.  There are other bikes in the frame as well.

• Like 2

59 minutes ago, boboneleg said:

Just the front and rear springs i think it's sprung for someone about 75kg from the factory. if your down this way anytime your welcome to take it for a ride as you know there's plenty of local stuff to try it out on for a few hours.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

spent the morning today trying to drop the temperature inside the house. Then shut all the shutters cos it was 38 in the street outside and buggered off to spend the afternoon at a friends house who's got a pool... I was planning on cycling in to work tomorrow morning but they're forcasting 38 to 40 c for the afternoon and I aint cycling home in that!

• Like 5

23 minutes ago, MooN said:

spent the morning today trying to drop the temperature inside the house. Then shut all the shutters cos it was 38 in the street outside and buggered off to spend the afternoon at a friends house who's got a pool... I was planning on cycling in to work tomorrow morning but they're forcasting 38 to 40 c for the afternoon and I aint cycling home in that!

Everybody's getting it at the moment.......and still no sign of it dropping here.

5 hours ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

The wife's frozen shoulder gave her the same symptoms she's had it a year now. I recon she's been putting in some serious overtime on the voodoo doll she has of me for taking the piss out of her shoulder LOL

Has she tried keeping it out of the freezer?

• Haha 1

47 minutes ago, boboneleg said:

The bruise has started to come out on my arm , it looks like beetroot. I can’t stand beetroot 😬58AF7E69-D9E0-4725-87AF-865CD6B082CA.thumb.jpeg.56d43c3e79c396242743d84f534c38d3.jpeg

If you are looking for sympathy you will find it in the dictionary in between shit and syphilis.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, boboneleg said:

The bruise has started to come out on my arm , it looks like beetroot. I can’t stand beetroot 😬58AF7E69-D9E0-4725-87AF-865CD6B082CA.thumb.jpeg.56d43c3e79c396242743d84f534c38d3.jpeg

I think it's time for you to embrace the Namby Pamby Lifestyle! :classic_cool:

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, XTreme said:

37c here......still no sign of it relenting.

Haven't had a proper run on the bike this month!

Angry Season 4 GIF by The Office

Summer Swimming GIF by NDR

Enjoy 👍 

Cloudy and humid here, and 20c.... 😔 

44 minutes ago, Clive said:

Summer Swimming GIF by NDR

Enjoy 👍 

Cloudy and humid here, and 20c.... 😔 

I'll start enjoying when it gets below 30.......god knows when that's going to happen!

1 minute ago, XTreme said:

I'll start enjoying when it gets below 30.......god knows when that's going to happen!

October....yeh October. 👍 

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, XTreme said:

Due to drop into the 20’s at the end of the week here. Yay! 

• Like 4

Washed my bike today, including the luggage, tomorrow will wipe a cloth with motul shiny stuff on it and hope it’s done until the uk bimble in September.

Also washed the inner things of my helmet, trying to make it smell human again, and less of dust and sweat. I feel the time for a new lid is approaching.

• Like 3