Your Day Today!

XTreme

16 minutes ago, Buckster said:

Tough times never last @Clive but tough people do.

That rules me out then.......soft as 💩 me!             😂 

• Haha 1

33 minutes ago, Clive said:

That rules me out then.......soft as 💩 me!             😂 

You made it this far, you are a lot tougher than you think. As an added incentive though  if you stop trying we will be sending @Six30 to be your live in carer.

• Haha 3

5 minutes ago, Buckster said:

You made it this far, you are a lot tougher than you think. As an added incentive though  if you stop trying we will be sending @Six30 to be your live in carer.

He’d be dead in a week with me looking after him …. 

• Haha 3

7 minutes ago, Buckster said:

run away fear the walking dead GIF by HULU

The shed is still available. 👍 

• Haha 5

42 minutes ago, Clive said:

Shit at cooking are ya.? 

Gordon Ramsay Cool Queue Bro GIF

No , you’d probably  just get on me nerves and I would just bludgeon you to death or something .

and I’m shit at cooking 

• Haha 3

47 minutes ago, XTreme said:

Off to the Shopping Mall in Granada!

The trip takes about an hour and three quarters!

Let’s trash this place.

• Haha 2

My first day back at work after a week long holiday in the sun.

I had to read a set of accident reports for a proposed ped crossing location that was sent by the old bill. I am still laughing.

I won't put the whole thing up, but first is the stick diagram and the official explanation of the accident. Then the incidental notes which cracked me up. Accident was between a P2W (motorcycle) and a car. The bike is the red arrow.

image.png.31635113239cbf6879025ee8d7bea1e3.png

image.png.ff04ee9314d402b088014d1047a4547a.png

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Just been outside fitting discs and pads to a convertible golf, looks like a skip with the roof down.
Rain was forcast at 12, got here at 11 so I got soaked. It was supposed to last 3 hours or so but stopped about 3 mins after I'd finished. 

• Haha 3

29 minutes ago, Catteeclan said:

Just been outside fitting discs and pads to a convertible golf, looks like a skip with the roof down.
Rain was forcast at 12, got here at 11 so I got soaked. It was supposed to last 3 hours or so but stopped about 3 mins after I'd finished. 

Chucking down when I got up at 7am......still raining now, 

I have new pads and discs to fit on the Dacia, ready for the  MOT in August,

Just hope the clutch holds up till after the MOT.

• Like 2

Back from the Shopping Mall in Granada......and amazingly I got all the clothes I wanted in one shop.

The place was called Lefties.....never heard of it before. Brilliant prices though!

The wife had to go to a few places so I just sat down and waited cos my fucking Hernia was pulling.

Anyway.....here's the free underground car park with bike spaces!

20230620_105216-min.jpg.4699d0831b5c1a2f2fbf8a2e92291498.jpg

And I found the top box of my dreams!

20230620_105753-min.jpg.be1d2c2dd6529ddbe8d5e93246ceeb46.jpg

You go up the escalators and into the Mall itself! They even got a fancy lift!

20230620_105926-min.jpg.48a82e6f94d85691d45c2ccc9d2bd3fb.jpg

20230620_115228-min.jpg.fd93e0c18f7b27a97edd941753d75287.jpg

This is where I sat it out!

20230620_115231-min.jpg.5fa6d2baafb05e3b05fcb86ba39ce94b.jpg

Finding this place means I don't have to buy shit from street markets any more!

Season 7 Reaction GIF by The Office

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Just had my annual review with my manager, they are calling it that now, apparently my suggestion to call it a complete waste of time was rejected. I had to do a new declaration of interests and whilst I was filling in all that old bollocks I checked out the internal adverts. They had one last week that was titled 'Youth Violence and Drug Coordinator'. Does no one think these things through before hitting the send button?? Years ago there was one for a Breast Support Officer but it turned out it was about feeding babies and not what I hoped it was.

Anyway, here is the advert of the month, £19.95 an hour.

Sessional Life Model

Life Drawing Models

We are seeking to recruit to our pool of life models up to 3 persons who reflect our diverse community in the London Borough of xxxxx, to support our courses that use observational drawing or painting for our Life/Figure Drawing or Art courses held at Idea Store Learning. 

The successful candidate will be comfortable posing clothed or unclothed.  You should be able to hold short and longer sustained poses. 

Classes normally run for 2 – 3 hours which include short breaks. Classes are held usually during term time only, they are currently scheduled on a Friday morning although may be scheduled during the daytime, evenings or weekends as agreed.  

It is preferable that you will have previous experience of professional life modelling. You must be prompt and reliable in attending sessions. You will also be able to work effectively with management and a team of tutors.

Please note the post is dependent on a successful DBS check.

We welcome applicants interested in flexible working arrangements and also applicants who live in the borough.

• Haha 6

3 hours ago, Catteeclan said:

You should have painted the wheels while they were on the car, I can guarantee it wouldn't have rained on you ............

what you say @Six30  ?

• Haha 5

1 hour ago, yen_powell said:

Sessional Life Model

Life Drawing Models

We are seeking to recruit to our pool of life models up to 3 persons who reflect our diverse community in the London Borough of xxxxx, to support our courses that use observational drawing or painting for our Life/Figure Drawing or Art courses held at Idea Store Learning. 

The successful candidate will be comfortable posing clothed or unclothed.  You should be able to hold short and longer sustained poses. 

Classes normally run for 2 – 3 hours which include short breaks. Classes are held usually during term time only, they are currently scheduled on a Friday morning although may be scheduled during the daytime, evenings or weekends as agreed.  

It is preferable that you will have previous experience of professional life modelling. You must be prompt and reliable in attending sessions. You will also be able to work effectively with management and a team of tutors.

Please note the post is dependent on a successful DBS check.

We welcome applicants interested in flexible working arrangements and also applicants who live in the borough.

What a crock of shit,  £19.50 an hour ???  Thank f*ck I don't live in London :wank4az:

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, boboneleg said:

You should have painted the wheels while they were on the car, I can guarantee it wouldn't have rained on you ............

what you say @Six30  ?

Jack Black Smile GIF

• Haha 4