Mod Nominations!

XTreme

4 minutes ago, Pedro said:

No point in diluting the votes when there are better candidates available to do it.

That’s based on your opinion of yourself (and from the sounds of it some entertaining history), I don’t think everyone would agree with you but I accept what you’re saying, I’d do the same. 

8 minutes ago, Pedro said:

No point in diluting the votes when there are better candidates available to do it.

Most people that win elections over here could have said that. Just saying :littleguy:

36 minutes ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

Fine but changing it again to close the nominations now is no good for people who think they have til 7pm to make up their mind. 

I didn't say anything about changing the closing time.

1 hour ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

Whoever gets the mod gig can they please get the bench press pissing contest to go ahead, the circus music is already accompanying some pretty funny images in my head. 

Work Out GIF by Sheets & Giggles

The big cheater will probably be using Styrofoam weights... 

• Haha 2

Never lifted anything heavy butt your sister, and im tortured having a coke bottle shape at my age. If lifting was so good for you how come ya;ll insist a pear is a shape too?

, umm, nevermind go for it, who hoo compression fracture in 3 2 :classic_tongue:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

I think all of the candidates would be good for different reasons. 

My only reservation is someone everyone would vote for (with good reason) - Buckster, not cos I don’t think he wouldn’t be a good mod, I’m certain he would be. 

I just dont want a toned down version, the savage wit needs to roam free dropping bubble bursting bombs.
I want assurances he’d be as awful as ever 😄

He hasn't changed in the 20 years I've known him, can't see anything changing now  

elmo-sesame-street.gif.4d30357a928375fe013e43c346656309.gif

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, busabeast said:

So how are you going about the vote process pete? 

Voting starts in a couple of hours.......and after 24 hours those with 0 and 1 vote will be eliminated.

If everybody has more than that, then those with 2 will be eliminated. Another 24 hours and those with 3 will be eliminated.

If you voted for a candidate who's now out you simply recast your vote till eventually we're left with two candidates!

People will basically be eliminated each day......and I suspect we'll get to the last two by Saturday.

Vote switching will be in place!

2 minutes ago, boboneleg said:

I'm going out with Paolo for a pizza now, no doubt there will be four withdrawals and four more nominations by time I get back 🤪

Fulltime job managing this shit Bob!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, XTreme said:

Voting starts in a couple of hours.......and after 24 hours those with 0 and 1 vote will be eliminated.

If everybody has more than that, then those with 2 will be eliminated. Another 24 hours and those with 3 will be eliminated.

If you voted for a candidate who's now out you simply recast your vote till eventually we're left with two candidates!

People will basically be eliminated each day......and I suspect we'll get to the last two by Saturday.

Vote switching will be in place!

this will go on longer than the conservative leader race .... just hope we dont get a Lizz Truss equivalent 

• Haha 2