I Remember When......

Tango

4 minutes ago, Tym said:

That other website is whats brought the troubles...time for a game, Swagman Tonto and Slowy are English, how did i do?

They have raised valid points regarding the content being posted by a certain member.......and longtime members have mentioned it as well.

So it's something that has to be dealt with irrespective of who has the concerns.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, XTreme said:

They have raised valid points regarding the content being posted by a certain member.......and longtime members have mentioned it as well.

So it's something that has to be dealt with irrespective of who has the concerns.

Right , ordered this uniform and I got my own dog , when do i get the special red buttons and when do I start boss 

3C4D089B-4A98-4276-947B-7B176ED8B7BE.webp

• Haha 5

38 minutes ago, Six30 said:

Right , ordered this uniform and I got my own dog , when do i get the special red buttons and when do I start boss 

3C4D089B-4A98-4276-947B-7B176ED8B7BE.webp

Gay.

1 minute ago, XTreme said:

Who would you suggest?

Tuff question... 

Hey Pete I've been studying your videos for the pass few months now... And I've been practicing... I can imitate your Welsh accent to a T... Wanna see? 

6 minutes ago, Marcel said:

Tuff question... 

Hey Pete I've been studying your videos for the pass few months now... And I've been practicing... I can imitate your Welsh accent to a T... Wanna see? 

Yup 

6 minutes ago, Marcel said:

Tuff question... 

Absolutely!

Just now, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

Not anyone who really wants it, theyre always a bit too quick to put on a their special cuntstable uniform 😆

Anybody you'd like to nominate?

11 minutes ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

After my last experience of mods nope 😆

Someone neutral and reasonable without strong opinions.

Maybe Clive and Tango if they'd be daft enough to accept 😆

The thing is it needs somebody who would be on here on a regular basis......not intermittently!

I think we need a Poll otherwise I'll be accused of favouritism.

8 minutes ago, XTreme said:

The thing is it needs somebody who would be on here on a regular basis......not intermittently!

I think we need a Poll otherwise I'll be accused of favouritism.

Id like a 'no mod' option on there please. Not that I wouldn't vote for one of the mod options but it would be good to see what people want. 

• Like 1

Just now, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

Id like a 'no mod' option on there please. Not that I wouldn't vote for one of the mod options but it would be good to see what people want. 

Yes......I can include that!

6 hours ago, Tym said:

That other website is whats brought the troubles...time for a game, Swagman Tonto and Slowy are English, how did i do?

I'm not sure how being English has anything to do with it? And the other forum is just different from this one. I can take banter and actually enjoy it, but there's a line in the sand where it goes from banter to something more sinister, which has no place here, in my mind. 

Obviously,  if the majority of members on here are happy with that, then so be it. I'd be disappointed if that was the case, but c'est la vie.

• Like 3

33 minutes ago, Tango said:

I'm not sure how being English has anything to do with it? And the other forum is just different from this one. I can take banter and actually enjoy it, but there's a line in the sand where it goes from banter to something more sinister, which has no place here, in my mind. 

Obviously,  if the majority of members on here are happy with that, then so be it. I'd be disappointed if that was the case, but c'est la vie.

I don't think they are for a moment or the posts about the state of the place wouldn't have happened.

Going for a wind up Buck or Six style is dandy, but some are deliberately divisive.. yanks what can you do. Did you like that, "deliberately divisive.. yanks what can you do" 🤪🤣

Everyone knows when it's gone wrong cos people go quiet and posting stops. 

• Like 1