I Remember When......

Tango

1 minute ago, Marcel said:

It's all sorted now... Just a few minor glitch at the start.. 

In that case I know what I'd be keeping if it was my choice and I'm sure you know what that bike would be 

Just now, Marcel said:

Ya that was kinda out there... I have to admit.... I was just trying to have fun with.. You know who... 

Your stuff is fine Marcel......in most cases it makes no sense, but making sense is not compulsory here!

3 minutes ago, busabeast said:

In that case I know what I'd be keeping if it was my choice and I'm sure you know what that bike would be 

They both hold there own in what they are design for... I hate to say it boys... The harley is a chick magnet...

Watching Tv Msj GIF by Gogglebox Australia

• Haha 2

6 minutes ago, Marcel said:

They both hold there own in what they are design for... I hate to say it boys... The harley is a chick magnet...

Watching Tv Msj GIF by Gogglebox Australia

But....what bike do you honestly get the most enjoyment out of 

6 minutes ago, Renegade said:

Chick magnet.webp

Not those kinda of chicks dummy....you guys need to lay off these farm animals.. This is getting out of hand... I think your poligrip might be failing... Poligrip is denture glue... Do you have that in the UK? 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Marcel said:

Not those kinda of chicks dummy....you guys need to lay off these farm animals.. This is getting out of hand... I think your poligrip might be failing... Poligrip is denture glue... Do you have that in the UK? 

Ask @Renegade

• Confused 1

1 minute ago, busabeast said:

Both, I would say the ktm would be the more thrilling ride imo it just has more to give

Oh definitely the ktm for fun factor... Like I've stayed before... I wish a few of my friends were into adventure bike... Its like trying to get a Jehovah witness to change religion... 

• Haha 1

Oh definitely the ktm for fun factor... Like I've stayed before... I wish a few of my friends were into adventure bike... Its like trying to get a Jehovah witness to change religion... 

I'd also say its probably more comfortable than the harley?

Now now... That's enough for now... I wouldn't want to hurt anyone's feelings... 

I only say as the harley I test rode I found to not be all that comfortable it was ok for the half hour ride I had but I wouldn't have wanted to go any kind of distance 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, busabeast said:

I only say as the harley I test rode I found to not be all that comfortable it was ok for the half hour ride I had but I wouldn't have wanted to go any kind of distance 

Riding position are totally different.... I grew up riding dirt bikes.. So the ktm feels more normal to me.... The harley I'm not saying every model... It take a little time to get use to... But I did a 800 km run over the summer and I wasn't worse for wear...but it definitely needs smooth pavement.. 

• Like 3