BOTM October 2022 Submissions!

XTreme

2 minutes ago, Marcel said:

I'm trying to find a word not to offend you Pete.... To me it look's like you were born with a deformaty... Like sometimes someone is born with different length of legs...? 

you got it that wasn't offensive at all :classic_laugh:

• Haha 4

5 hours ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

Not me I’m a whole inch taller than the average height for a UK woman.. who are mostly close to dwarf sized but let’s skip over that 😁

When do we get the punchline. How tall is Skippy?! I need to know if my short leg theory has worked 😆

A healthy 5’ 11” 😜

• Like 3

5 hours ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

Bit of a naughty one it seems!

He got around a bit. Seems to run in the family 😝

He died in a New York hotel after collapsing in the bathroom. I think it was because all his blood flowed to his huge knob. That also ru a in the family 😝😝😝

• Haha 4

4 minutes ago, Skippy said:

He got around a bit. Seems to run in the family 😝

He died in a New York hotel after collapsing in the bathroom. I think it was because all his blood flowed to his huge knob. That also ru a in the family 😝😝😝

I did notice Pete isn't riding his bike has much... Anal stretching at cause? 

• Haha 4

31 minutes ago, Skippy said:

A healthy 5’ 11” 😜

Considering my height ranges from 2'9" to 5'4" according to people who've never met me.......can you shed any light on what it might be considering you have actually met me?

30 minutes ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

Aha there’s nothing like a bit of anecdotal evidence to seal an flimsy ill formed opinion 😆 

If I understood your comment I’d be offended. I think. 😝

27 minutes ago, XTreme said:

Considering my height ranges from 2'9" to 5'4" according to people who've never met me.......can you shed any light on what it might be considering you have actually met me?

6’ 1” ………….at least 😭

• Haha 2

Just now, Skippy said:

If I understood your comment I’d be offended. I think. 😝

Err jus sayin aha I I won, I thought you weren’t a shorty based on an unproven theory that very short men have disproportionately short legs and you do not 😆

Glad I’m not wasting time on the internet 😁

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

Err jus sayin aha I I won, I thought you weren’t a shorty based on an unproven theory that very short men have disproportionately short legs and you do not 😆

Im taking that as a compliment. I still don’t understand but hey, who’s counting? 😝😝

• Haha 1

57 minutes ago, Marcel said:

Like hell.....he can barely flat foot that gay ass Honda of his... 

See, that’s where you’ve underestimated the Ginger One. He is, in fact, a behemoth of a man; light on his toes but that’s another matter. 😝

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

My legs right now, having carried me across eighteen holes of golf and supported me at the bar through several pints of Spanish lager.

Gotta love Saturdays. 😜

81682EB1-6B9C-4A90-987A-5DE8E30CE7CE.jpeg

• Haha 5

1 minute ago, XTreme said:

They always do Ray......till they meet me and get a reality check!

Pete,

I’ve had to send this as a private message so as not to enrage the other forum members but I can’t keep extolling your virtues and frankly, biging-you-up for no recompense. I think the time has come to make the first of the agreed payments otherwise I’m going to have to tell them the truth the next time they question your virility or stature.

Anyway, the ball is in your court. I hope you have a good time tonight with you Spanish lady friend,

cheers

Skippy

C42024D9-C9C2-4710-B43E-6A8A113C76B3.jpeg

• Haha 5

Oh fuck sorry mate, I’ve pressed the wrong button! Can’t delete it so you’ll have to come up with a good explanation. Just say I’m a cockney slag or something,

cheers

El Skippo

• Haha 4

1 minute ago, Skippy said:

Oh fuck sorry mate, I’ve pressed the wrong button! Can’t delete it so you’ll have to come up with a good explanation. Just say I’m a cockney slag or something,

cheers

El Skippo

He's a Cockney Slag!

michael bluth agree GIF

• Haha 4

1 hour ago, Skippy said:

Pete,

I’ve had to send this as a private message so as not to enrage the other forum members but I can’t keep extolling your virtues and frankly, biging-you-up for no recompense. I think the time has come to make the first of the agreed payments otherwise I’m going to have to tell them the truth the next time they question your virility or stature.

Anyway, the ball is in your court. I hope you have a good time tonight with you Spanish lady friend,

cheers

Skippy

C42024D9-C9C2-4710-B43E-6A8A113C76B3.jpeg

she looks a goer

• Haha 1