I've got mail

Marcel le Moose Fondler

4 minutes ago, Marcel said:

You could have posted the wright way you dummy... I wanted to read it... To see if there's any difference from the JW in the UK compared to north American JW.. 

tilt your head you tit....

religion is a mental delusional illness where ever in the world it is

• Haha 3

41 minutes ago, Buckster said:

Did you tell them you are minor attracted?

i told them your "Not On Normal Courtyard  Excercise " .... they said they already knew

9 hours ago, zzzak said:

Great song.

My mate John used to have a very attractive thin JW girl come round his flat. He'd invite her in and have a coffee while she'd rattle on about all thats bad in the world.

She was normal in a fact she liked sex apparently.

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

3 minutes ago, Catteeclan said:

My mate John used to have a very attractive thin JW girl come round his flat. He'd invite her in and have a coffee while she'd rattle on about all thats bad in the world.

She was normal in a fact she liked sex apparently.

I went out with a JW girl from Aberdare in 1970.

I didn't get a similar result as your mate though.......as I recall it was one of the first times I got smacked in the face by a bird!

Little did I know that many more were to follow.......I took more punishment in those days than Richard Dunn when he fought Muhammad Ali!

bitch slap GIF

• Haha 3

2 hours ago, XTreme said:

I went out with a JW girl from Aberdare in 1970.

I didn't get a similar result as your mate though.......as I recall it was one of the first times I got smacked in the face by a bird!

Little did I know that many more were to follow.......I took more punishment in those days than Richard Dunn when he fought Muhammad Ali!

bitch slap GIF

Were you brushing your teeth on a regular basis back then? 

• Haha 3

I have to tell that I've also dated a JW.. Real attractive... She never tryed to convert me into the religion or rattle on about the state of the world.... I guess like me she was  non practising... The only thing she did mention was when she was young and was forced to fallow her parents on these house to house recruit runs it was horrible and no child should be put into those situations... She still had a beef against her mother for that... 

• Like 3

8 hours ago, Marcel said:

I have to tell that I've also dated a JW.. Real attractive... She never tryed to convert me into the religion or rattle on about the state of the world.... I guess like me she was  non practising... The only thing she did mention was when she was young and was forced to fallow her parents on these house to house recruit runs it was horrible and no child should be put into those situations... She still had a beef against her mother for that... 

I worked with a few JW's over the years and no one mentioned it in work but they were out knocking doors when out of work. I remembered my old boss (a right Cunt) talking to one about it the subject got onto death, he asked if his son was dying of something would he take him to hospital to get him help the JW said no, the cunt and me couldn't believe it when he said if his boy died it would just be the way god wanted it and it was his time to meet him. what a fucking backward religion i bet they still burn witches in private.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

I worked with a few JW's over the years and no one mentioned it in work but they were out knocking doors when out of work. I remembered my old boss (a right Cunt) talking to one about it the subject got onto death, he asked if his son was dying of something would he take him to hospital to get him help the JW said no, the cunt and me couldn't believe it when he said if his boy died it would just be the way god wanted it and it was his time to meet him. what a fucking backward religion i bet they still burn witches in private.

There is nothing wrong with burning witches.

burn the witch halloween GIF

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

The girl in question didn't beleive the crap about not seeking medical attention if needed... But I did meet her mom on a few occasions and I remember this one time her mom had to go for hip surgery and the leader of the church went to the hospital to make sure if she needed a transfusion that it wasn't to be preform.... Crazy belief... 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Marcel said:

The girl in question didn't beleive the crap about not seeking medical attention if needed... But I did meet her mom on a few occasions and I remember this one time her mom had to go for hip surgery and the leader of the church went to the hospital to make sure if she needed a transfusion that it wasn't to be preform.... Crazy belief... 

Total PITA when it comes to treating children. Caused changes in the law to allow medical staff to overrule the parents and allow blood transfusions etc on minors unable to give consent. 
The training and paperwork involved is phenomenal. 

Ultimately you were allowed to act in the child’s best interests and sort it out in court later but elective surgery is a different ball game from emergency treatment 🤯 

Totally mental. 

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

Total PITA when it comes to treating children. Caused changes in the law to allow medical staff to overrule the parents and allow blood transfusions etc on minors unable to give consent. 
The training and paperwork involved is phenomenal. 

Ultimately you were allowed to act in the child’s best interests and sort it out in court later but elective surgery is a different ball game from emergency treatment 🤯 

Totally mental. 

It is caused by poor exegesis of the scriptures.

• Like 1

My own personal take on religion... One is that there is just to many of them...religion was invented by man and trying to make sence of something written in a book long ago..religion being invented by man is flaud to start with... Just think of all the misery caused by religion over the centuries.. Wars.. Murders.. Pedophiles... Take example of the Catholic Church for and instance...im not a hatis... I beleive there is a God.. All this complex universe can't just be a random act... It's just to complex... 

53 minutes ago, Buckster said:

Yes Six, the RC church also has poor exegesis. When that vicar told you it was God's will to bum you, he was lying. 

I don’t go to church …. I’m not mental .

1 hour ago, Marcel said:

My own personal take on religion... One is that there is just to many of them...religion was invented by man and trying to make sence of something written in a book long ago..religion being invented by man is flaud to start with... Just think of all the misery caused by religion over the centuries.. Wars.. Murders.. Pedophiles... Take example of the Catholic Church for and instance...im not a hatis... I beleive there is a God.. All this complex universe can't just be a random act... It's just to complex... 

there is no god you big Gay bum bandit moron .

Has of yet there's about 100 billion souls or individual that have been born.... There's enough genetic code material to create 10 to the power of 30...that's 1 fallowed by 30 zeroes...so far.. we ran only  . 0000000001 percent of possibelatys .. If you ran all the numbers you could actually come up with and exact duplicate of your self.... So in other words we are unique... Do I fear death... No... Did you fear being born? the obvious answer is no....cause you didn't exists yet...