I've got mail

Marcel le Moose Fondler

1 minute ago, Marcel said:

Rich... You need to have a real high IQ to understand this stuff... I've only met a few over the years... Buck being one of them... Tym is to stupid.. 

No you just need to stop typing in fucking riddles old man

• Haha 4

Just now, Marcel said:

Hey respect your elders.... That's like everyone on here if I'm not mistaken...

Hmmm I don't know how to show respect to a harley rider, why don't you show us

• Haha 2

22 minutes ago, Marcel said:

It's like the saying.... You but something in the oven.. But your never sure whats its gonna turn out like... 

I have two also... One works.. Out going a real... Go get her.. .. I'm struggling to find the wright word.... But I'm not afraid if I would disappear tomorrow he would definitely make it... The other one is shy.. Doesn't work at the moment but he's really good with money... And I was shocked just how much he had saved up.... I'm just glad I'm not in the same boat has you with a crazy daughter in law with kids....

All of this drivel

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Richzx6r said:

Hmmm I don't know how to show respect to a harley rider, why don't you show us

Harley... barely there all bikes... I post alot of crazy stuff.... But my main purpose is to win back the coveted TOTY award.... It's all in the master plan.... 

• Haha 5

11 minutes ago, XTreme said:

So you're a Jew then? 

I don't know could be.... All I know for sure is that we have old rocks... From the denovian period.... Rocks showing the first sigh of complex life where your back bone comes from..your ancestors... 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Marcel said:

Well I stopped for a few to talk to the high priest.... He was kinda shock to see my helmet of flames and my mechanical horse.... It's not white but orange... Close enough.. And it's not just 1 horse... Its got a 160 of them and the beast sport my name MTK.. 

I guess there having a real hard time since the covid and they can't recruit door to door and they send letters....he offered me a job... To spread my Devine gene to the next generation of witness... I would be the head inpregnator to the next generation... To pregnate has many females of child bearing age.. And I would be garrantee a place in heaven... I guess they got somekind of system that only about a 100 thousand of them will go to heaven...

IMG_20221026_152405.jpg

did he try and finger like a Catholic priest would ?

• Haha 3

3 minutes ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

Population 793. Now I understand all the inbreeding comments 😂

I assure you... My mom wasn't from the same village.... Lol... She lived and hour away... Back in those days people traveled by horse... So it's like and other continent away.. 

• Haha 3

On 25/10/2022 at 23:15, boboneleg said:

It's from Essex so my money is on @yen_powell

HA postcode is Harrow. I used to drive through that area when I was heading to Northwick Park hospital for work. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Marcel said:

It look's like it was written by a puerile hand... You must be excited? 

your getting me mixed up with you mate " Not On Normal Courtyard Excercise "

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Six30 said:

We got mail from the Jehovah’s today as well 

2AE15FB9-A05A-42E2-B16C-9CC815C1CFC3.jpeg

You could have posted the wright way you dummy... I wanted to read it... To see if there's any difference from the JW in the UK compared to north American JW..