I've got mail

Marcel le Moose Fondler

Just now, Marcel said:

I'm think of replying to the letter.. And really mess them up.. 

Should I? 

I doubt they will be able to understand you, we have known you for decades and we still struggle.

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, Buckster said:

I doubt they will be able to understand you, we have known you for decades and we still struggle.

Well I could make it easy for them.. 

I'll tell them my genes are Devine.. I wear a crown of flame.. I was conceived in new Jerusalem on a Sunday on a special date.. My mother name is Mary ... Due to qwantum string theory.. I'm very old... And you guys all know by now I'm a real life king... 

The Office Crying GIF

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, Marcel said:

I'll tell them my genes are Devine.. I wear a crown of flame.. I was conceived in new Jerusalem on a Sunday on a special date.. My mother name is Mary ... Due to qwantum string theory.. I'm very old... And you guys all know by now I'm a real life king... 

Episode 5 Reaction GIF by The Office

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, Marcel said:

Well I could make it easy for them.. 

Clash Royale Yes GIF by Clash

• Haha 1

Are you thinking of joining the witness? 

no , them cunts dont celebrate christmas  i like presents and Turkey to much .

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Well I stopped for a few to talk to the high priest.... He was kinda shock to see my helmet of flames and my mechanical horse.... It's not white but orange... Close enough.. And it's not just 1 horse... Its got a 160 of them and the beast sport my name MTK.. 

I guess there having a real hard time since the covid and they can't recruit door to door and they send letters....he offered me a job... To spread my Devine gene to the next generation of witness... I would be the head inpregnator to the next generation... To pregnate has many females of child bearing age.. And I would be garrantee a place in heaven... I guess they got somekind of system that only about a 100 thousand of them will go to heaven...

IMG_20221026_152405.jpg

• Haha 3

I didn't want to mess him up with the heaven part.... And my belief about it..... The truth is that we are actually in heaven wright now and you cunts fuck it up... When you took the forbidden fruit.... And all this mesery is caused by mankind... 

• Haha 2

7 minutes ago, XTreme said:

Oh yeh......all that mesery gets to me too! :classic_unsure:

I could have lived my life without working... Just snap my finger and win the lottery... But I beleive a man's body has to physically work and one should live his life by example.... Harwork bring its own rewards... 

Then again I'm not judging you Pete in anyway but maybe you could be the cause of your misery... Just saying and don't take this personal.... 

• Like 1

Then again I'm not judging you Pete in anyway but maybe you could be the cause of your misery..

I probably am Marcel......I just keep on starting these fucking forums! 

Oh No Reaction GIF

• Haha 4

1 minute ago, XTreme said:

I probably am Marcel......I just keep on starting these fucking forums! 

Oh No Reaction GIF

No but again... Nothing personal... I don't know what it was like for your boy back in the days.... Maybe he miss something during the critical years... 

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Marcel said:

I don't know what it was like for your boy back in the days.... Maybe he miss something during the critical years... 

Same upbringing as the other one.....and he lives in The Netherlands, got a lovely Dutch girlfriend, and is earning over €100K a year.

So your guess is as good as mine!

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Marcel said:

It's got some sort of religious vib going on... You think it could be from the Jehovah witness? 

Anyone who writes a letter in all capitals is not mentally right.

it is obviously in French so they think you’re quebecois or at least a french canadian half breed.

if it was the JW’s there would be more mention of “ La Royaume” at some mention usually of the watchtower. 

they’re trying to persuade you to visit their website and click on a link so its almost certainly some sort of scam. Bin it.

• Like 2

40 minutes ago, Marcel said:

I could have lived my life without working... Just snap my finger and win the lottery... But I beleive a man's body has to physically work and one should live his life by example.... Harwork bring its own rewards... 

You’ve been sniffing that bathroom grouting again haven’t you? 

• Haha 5

19 minutes ago, XTreme said:

Same upbringing as the other one.....and he lives in The Netherlands, got a lovely Dutch girlfriend, and is earning over €100K a year.

So your guess is as good as mine!

It's like the saying.... You but something in the oven.. But your never sure whats its gonna turn out like... 

I have two also... One works.. Out going a real... Go get her.. .. I'm struggling to find the wright word.... But I'm not afraid if I would disappear tomorrow he would definitely make it... The other one is shy.. Doesn't work at the moment but he's really good with money... And I was shocked just how much he had saved up.... I'm just glad I'm not in the same boat has you with a crazy daughter in law with kids....

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

5 minutes ago, Marcel said:

It's like the saying.... You but something in the oven.. But your never sure whats its gonna turn out like... 

I have two also... One works.. Out going a real... I'm struggling to find the wright word.... But I'm not afraid if I would disappear tomorrow he would definitely make it... The other one is shy.. Doesn't work at the moment but he's really good with money... And I was shocked just how much he had saved up.... I'm just glad I'm not in the same boat has you with a crazy daughter in law with kids....

What riddles are these tym....have you hijacked marcels profile 

how high wtf GIF

• Haha 5

2 minutes ago, Richzx6r said:

What riddles are these tym....have you hijacked marcels profile 

how high wtf GIF

Rich... You need to have a real high IQ to understand this stuff... I've only met a few over the years... Buck being one of them... Tym is to stupid.. 

• Haha 2