• Suzuki vstrom 1000
    • Kawasaki zx12r
    • Kawasaki zzr1400
    • Suzuki hayabusa
    • Bmw R1200GS
    • Ktm 1290
    • Aprilia rsv mille

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 24/10/22 at 17:00

Just now, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

Is a permit a driving license and if it is then how does parking badly effect it? How does it work?

I though a permit was a driving license, is it not?

Some styles of illegal parking here takes points from your driving license points, same as other driving offenses. Same as driving without insurance, IPO (MOT to you), etc 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

4 minutes ago, Pedro said:

I though a permit was a driving license, is it not?

Some styles of illegal parking here takes points from your driving license points, same as other driving offenses. Same as driving without insurance, IPO (MOT to you), etc 

The word permit for driving isn’t known here apart from things like a ‘parking permit’ which you are allocated or buy to be allowed to park in a certain place. 

Points for bad parking? Hell no just a fine. 
Did your dad not take the points as he was driving?!

To be fair, Hayabusa is a great bike, Suzuki have actually made it to be modified which means the motor is next level on build quality. The only problem is that the bike is butt ugly, especially this version.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Buckster said:

To be fair, Hayabusa is a great bike, Suzuki have actually made it to be modified which means the motor is next level on build quality. The only problem is that the bike is butt ugly, especially this version.

I think the gen 2 is the nicest looking of all 3 gens and yeah they have a massive tuner following but I'll withhold on the tuning it will be more than fast enough for the road 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Richzx6r said:

I think the gen 2 is the nicest looking of all 3 gens and yeah they have a massive tuner following but I'll withhold on the tuning it will be more than fast enough for the road 

Tune it or you are a homo.

• Haha 6

31 minutes ago, Richzx6r said:

Well congrats on your bike.... It would definitely be not a bike for me... I'm just a little confused about the purpose of bikes with ridiculous top speed and you can't actually use it... Other than the autobawn... 

7 hours ago, Marcel said:

Well congrats on your bike.... It would definitely be not a bike for me... I'm just a little confused about the purpose of bikes with ridiculous top speed and you can't actually use it... Other than the autobawn... 

Thanks mate, but it's just the same as I can't understand why people have a bike of 1800cc or more which only does 90mph and that don't go round corners but each to their own 

• Haha 5

2 hours ago, Richzx6r said:

Thanks mate, but it's just the same as I can't understand why people have a bike of 1800cc or more which only does 90mph and that don't go round corners but each to their own 

The ulta will do 120mph... Mind you it's not a rocket or do I claim it to be... Its a touring bike... If your in your into speed and how fast you can take corners.... Well its definitely not the bike for you.... I can tell you one thing.... On a long journey.. Multi day run... I definitely believe it's a better bike or tool for the job compared to your croch rocket... 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Marcel said:

The ulta will do 120mph... Mind you it's not a rocket or do I claim it to be... Its a touring bike... If your in your into speed and how fast you can take corners.... Well its definitely not the bike for you.... I can tell you one thing.... On a long journey.. Multi day run... I definitely believe it's a better bike or tool for the job compared to your croch rocket... 

I do appreciate they are comfortable to a point but they are definitely not for me, and 120 is 2nd gear on the busa 

• Like 4

8 minutes ago, Richzx6r said:

I do appreciate they are comfortable to a point but they are definitely not for me, and 120 is 2nd gear on the busa 

Your comparing apples to oranges.... Its like me comparing my Ktm to your busa on off beat road with dirt sections trow in... You'd be eating my dust... 

1 minute ago, Marcel said:

Your comparing apples to oranges.... Its like me comparing my Ktm to your busa on off beat road with dirt sections trow in... You'd be eating my dust... 

A Harley would attract the wrong kind of people for him, women.

• Haha 2

Well the time is fast approaching for me to Don the leathers and wend my way south for my final ride on the ninja, it will be a bittersweet ride as it has been a great bike, never let me down bar the battery going flat but that's my fault for not putting it on the optimate, but I can't find the reason why I shouldn't change it for the busa and in any case the busa is insured now so there's no going back. 

I hope it gives its next owner as good a time as I've had with it over the last 4 years

• Like 4

9 minutes ago, Richzx6r said:

Well the time is fast approaching for me to Don the leathers and wend my way south for my final ride on the ninja, it will be a bittersweet ride as it has been a great bike, never let me down bar the battery going flat but that's my fault for not putting it on the optimate, but I can't find the reason why I shouldn't change it for the busa and in any case the busa is insured now so there's no going back. 

I hope it gives its next owner as good a time as I've had with it over the last 4 years

You got a buyer for it?

1 hour ago, XTreme said:

You got a buyer for it?

It's being part exchange for the busa, he's offering me 1500 quid for it part ex so not a bad deal for a 20 year old bike with 25k on the clock. 

It will be 4k cash balance and ride away.

I don't think I'm getting a bad deal all in all 

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Richzx6r said:

It's being part exchange for the busa, he's offering me 1500 quid for it part ex so not a bad deal for a 20 year old bike with 25k on the clock. 

Nice one @Richzx6rhope all goes well buddy.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, Richzx6r said:

From a dealer?