So who is getting a covid booster?

Buckster

Well I'm definitely not.... I've had two shots when you couldn't even enter a restaurant if you didn't have proof of vaccination.....

I didn't mention it here but last week.. I was on the phone with my mom and she started seeing double and was totally confuses...she lives 15 min away... Has I left for her place I called 911 for the ambulance... They took her to the hospital... Ran some test.. And a blood clothe was the cause.... She's 82 years old and had her 4 shot a few weeks before... I'm not saying it's the cause... But who really knows.... Anyway she's has no medical trauma from the even... Other than they took her driver liscen away for two months.. 

• Like 3

As i said the wife's been having physio on the shoulder she had the jabs in, as it has been painful to move, according to her since she had them, I've been winding her up saying she's probably injured it at some gig as she's been to a few this year and she's no spring chicken anymore  :classic_laugh: but after mentioning it last night i realised i had a painful arm/shoulder a few months ago, felt like someone had punched me in it a proper dead arm feeling, only seemed to really notice it in the night and mornings and couldn't lay on that side in bed, never bothered me when i was busy through the day. It was like that for about 3 or 4 weeks and it was the arm i had the jabs in. strange coincidence or something else 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

As i said the wife's been having physio on the shoulder she had the jabs in, as it has been painful to move, according to her since she had them, I've been winding her up saying she's probably injured it at some gig as she's been to a few this year and she's no spring chicken anymore  :classic_laugh: but after mentioning it last night i realised i had a painful arm/shoulder a few months ago, felt like someone had punched me in it a proper dead arm felling, only seemed to really notice it in the night and mornings and couldn't lay on that side in bed, never bothered me when i was busy through the day. It was like that for about 3 or 4 weeks and it was the arm i had the jabs in. strange coincidence or something else 

That's the government chip getting to work and altering you're central nervous system...

The zombie nation is apon us

zombie GIF

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, XTreme said:

Yes......but not sure how long before I can have it considering I had Covid two months ago?

Do you know @Slowlycatchymonkey?

They keep moving the goal posts on all things covid related but 4 weeks (was 6 weeks 🙄) seems to be the new thang.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

As i said the wife's been having physio on the shoulder she had the jabs in, as it has been painful to move, according to her since she had them, I've been winding her up saying she's probably injured it at some gig as she's been to a few this year and she's no spring chicken anymore  :classic_laugh: but after mentioning it last night i realised i had a painful arm/shoulder a few months ago, felt like someone had punched me in it a proper dead arm felling, only seemed to really notice it in the night and mornings and couldn't lay on that side in bed, never bothered me when i was busy through the day. It was like that for about 3 or 4 weeks and it was the arm i had the jabs in. strange coincidence or something else 

Paolo and my sister-in-law had the same problem with their arm after recent jabs.  Paolo had flu and then pneumonia at the same time .

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

As i said the wife's been having physio on the shoulder she had the jabs in, as it has been painful to move, according to her since she had them, I've been winding her up saying she's probably injured it at some gig as she's been to a few this year and she's no spring chicken anymore  :classic_laugh: but after mentioning it last night i realised i had a painful arm/shoulder a few months ago, felt like someone had punched me in it a proper dead arm feeling, only seemed to really notice it in the night and mornings and couldn't lay on that side in bed, never bothered me when i was busy through the day. It was like that for about 3 or 4 weeks and it was the arm i had the jabs in. strange coincidence or something else 

I had that with the Pfizer jab I had......the first two AZ's no problem on the arm.

Though the first AZ did make me quite ill.....not as bad as when I actually had Covid though.

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Buckster said:

Maybe Zzzak knows?

I knew enough to not have had a swab stuck up my nose to the blood/brain barrier let alone get an untested mRNA injection, as result I feel like a God, a small God perhaps but nevertheless a God.

g4stnkk1edq81.jpg

gadhaffi.jpeg

germantvscrewup.jpg

• Haha 2