Brilliant Reviewer!

XTreme

So many people are now doing bike reviews on YouTube......and besides Ryan at FortNine they're invariably crap.

The vids are usually low budget, their voices are irritating, and they invariably drone on about stupid shit, So I switch them off after a few minutes!

Except for this guy......Freddie Dobbs! He should be on mainstream TV.....he's that good!

• Like 2

A man who can do an oil change in a clean white t-shirt and pale jeans without getting any on himself. We are not worthy. I can't even drink a cup of tea in a white t-shirt without a bib.

• Haha 7

10 minutes ago, yen_powell said:

A man who can do an oil change in a clean white t-shirt and pale jeans without getting any on himself. We are not worthy. I can't even drink a cup of tea in a white t-shirt without a bib.

Yeah but you shit your pants as well you filthy cunt.

• Haha 2

22 hours ago, XTreme said:

What you talking about? You're a fucking Tory boy!

816626704-e2d49e75a8a7e96baa25748777bb047f.webp.9e5a26611c1a30789ff733028e136dd5.webp

I vote for whoever I think will do the best job, I haven't voted Conservative either locally or nationally for a number of years. 

• Like 2

I can't warm to him at all, not sure why. Probably because I've known a lot of people who sound exactly like him and they are all wrapped up in their own brilliance. Not saying he one of them but the sound of his voice its setting my teeth on edge 😂

• Like 3

7 hours ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

I can't warm to him at all, not sure why. Probably because I've known a lot of people who sound exactly like him and they are all wrapped up in their own brilliance. Not saying he one of them but the sound of his voice its setting my teeth on edge 😂

is it making them itch 🥴

8 minutes ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

Ssshhhhhh 🤣

If Petes mange was Covid we'd of all developed immunity by now. His pic is weak now, we can withstand. 

Shit I takeout all back please dont post it 🤮😂

Talking of Mange.......

mange.jpg.4f785123b4f347402fd4dd55307db2af.jpg

• Haha 1

I don't mind his reviews, not sure i would want to spend any time in his company.  I don't mind Stuart Fillingham on Youtube, he does drone on but I find it comforting Enfield chat .  🤪.   

• Like 2