Morocco 2022, building up to it

Pedro

31 minutes ago, boboneleg said:

Brilliant Pedro , looks like you’re enjoying your trip now 👍

It’s got it’s moments, Bob! It’s a big mix of emotional places, but I do enjoy the adventure of being away and riding off in the morning is always nice.

• Like 4

Those monkeys left me a sad feeling in the way that they live. The one on the bike was a cool dude, though, so yes, go on and change my submission.

More on the issue of wild monkeys in my report, that will be written sometime in 2025 :classic_laugh:

• Like 6

Some nice offroad roads today, spent all day riding with just a stop for some tea. It’s a shame the days are so short now. Now just had a very surreal dinner in which a Moroccan tried to be fancy and ended up putting banana slices inside crème brûlée :classic_laugh:

Hope I’ll pass out in bed and sleep well tonight.

• Like 5

12 minutes ago, Pedro said:

Some nice offroad roads today, spent all day riding with just a stop for some tea. It’s a shame the days are so short now. Now just had a very surreal dinner in which a Moroccan tried to be fancy and ended up putting banana slices inside crème brûlée :classic_laugh:

Hope I’ll pass out in bed and sleep well tonight.

How are you holding up Pedro?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, XTreme said:

How are you holding up Pedro?

I rather focus on the riding and spending time on the saddle. Today was great, but some moments completely fuck me up.

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

28 minutes ago, Pedro said:

I rather focus on the riding and spending time on the saddle. Today was great, but some moments completely fuck me up.

Yeh......it can't be easy!

But you hang in there!

• Like 5

15 minutes ago, yen_powell said:

Beautiful pictures. Do they now fall into Decembers BOTM even though we are still in November?

Yes.....if they were taken after submissions closed!

And no entry from you Yen?

11 hours ago, XTreme said:

Yes.....if they were taken after submissions closed!

And no entry from you Yen?

My good pictures very rarely have a motorbike in them so I don't usually bother.

Is there a short period where a bike picture can't go in the month either sides competition (like between 27th Nov and 1st December), or does the eligible time start in the last few days of the preceding month?

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, yen_powell said:

My good pictures very rarely have a motorbike in them so I don't usually bother.

Is there a short period where a bike picture can't go in the month either sides competition (like between 27th Nov and 1st December), or does the eligible time start in the last few days of the preceding month?

If they were taken on the Polling days then they can go in next month!

• Like 1

Shitty connection today, not going to upload many pictures. I sent some to Sofia but I think I can only get proper signal from the of the dune.

Also the brits here are pretty disappointed that there’s no tv room to watch their footie :classic_laugh:

9D39F140-6B43-4694-B533-91BC1B530D9A.thumb.jpeg.31f8ed475c74b05b52f563f1663a4980.jpeg

• Like 7
  • Haha 1

Lazily rode on the open roads to Merzouga today, mostly at 80 or 100kmh respecting the speed limits. Average fuel consumption went from yesterday’s 4,2 or 4,3 to 4,1lt/100km

Also played around a little on some pistes, and some off piste. I learned offpiste is an amazing way to get lost, and also I can’t manage this bike on soft sand. So I will respect the bike and not try something a bit silly I had planned. Tomorrow will ride around just a little bit, and take the afternoon to rest, will sleep here again.

• Like 7

15 minutes ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

That reminded me i downloaded some hair app on my phone which of the two do you think @Pedro's hair was like before he lost it all and became cool like me 😎 :classic_biggrin:

!cid_09AC702F-6898-4751-A409-EC16DEA923CA.jpg

!cid_DBC4F050-0F01-4DA6-A9C8-30C80FFE449B.jpg

second pic

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

That reminded me i downloaded some hair app on my phone which of the two do you think @Pedro's hair was like before he lost it all and became cool like me 😎 :classic_biggrin:

!cid_09AC702F-6898-4751-A409-EC16DEA923CA.jpg

!cid_DBC4F050-0F01-4DA6-A9C8-30C80FFE449B.jpg

My beard is sort of reddish but my hair was always very dark, except in very sunny days I rather prefer no hair, though. Even if it grew back I would continue to trim it short.

• Like 1