Morocco 2022, building up to it

Pedro

2 minutes ago, Pedro said:

Thank you for asking, yesterday was awful and the day ended with me pretty feeling pretty low. So much that I'll leave the report till I get back and have a quiet time in front of the fireplace to write it properly. 

😔

5 minutes ago, Pedro said:

Will see how it goes tomorrow. Tomorrow there's going to be monkeys, and the day after that maybe camels and dunes. I'm not stopping a ton of times like I used to, and it is very weird doing this alone.

When Mr Slowly was first asked to coach some forwards sessions for the girls rugby team he was struck by how incredibly different coaching girls are to boys, they work together as a team without constant reminders to pass the ball it's a team game. Anyway during a match a little girl missed a conversion and was devastated, one of her team mates ran up to her and said "Don't worry Hannah, you'll get it next time, we believe in you" 

Sickly as that sounds, it worked a treat Hannah pulled herself together and played a cracking game, Mr Slowly said he sometimes wished the boys/men could be just a little bit more like the girls. 

So with that in mind.. you can do it Pedro, we believe in you! 

GIF by The Heckler by TBS

• Like 7

5 hours ago, yen_powell said:

Aha, I deduce that you have recently shopped at a second hand apple stall, Or you're preparing for the famous, 'What's worse than finding a worm in your apple?' joke

image.thumb.png.f09b7965b35367cc1a556fd916b1c121.png

No, just found out I had lost my water bottle, was very dry and thirsty, so ate the apple to get the juices from it. It worked too, and I was adequately hidrated.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

Looks like your getting on the good roads now Pedro

Sheep Thumbs GIF

Funnily enough, took me a while to get that I have ridden all of today’s roads before, but nothing has been maintained so they are completely different and more offroad than before.

• Like 2