No Show !

boboneleg

So am I right in thinking that @Slowlycatchymonkey is riding her bike around Scotland/UK ?  and yet we haven't seen a single photo have we ?

Fuckmine, this is worse that one of @Six30 excursions, at least he gets the bike out of the van and takes a photo  👍

Come on @Slowlycatchymonkey what are you doing ??

• Haha 4

43 minutes ago, Six30 said:

Apparently a Scottish midget stole her camera and can of Special Brew after dry bumming her outside a chip shop

That’s so wrong, they don’t drink Special Brew in Scotland.

• Haha 3

2 hours ago, boboneleg said:

So am I right in thinking that @Slowlycatchymonkey is riding her bike around Scotland/UK ?  and yet we haven't seen a single photo have we ?

Fuckmine, this is worse that one of @Six30 excursions, at least he gets the bike out of the van and takes a photo  👍

Didn’t the first time, either!

It’s their riding style, leaves no time to take photos! 

• Haha 1

On 30/07/2022 at 08:25, boboneleg said:

Riding, having issues keeping my phone (or anything else) charged, being soaked, knackered and moaning to myself a lot 😂

I got pics for you I just need about two weeks solid sleep.

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

Riding, having issues keeping my phone (or anything else) charged, being soaked, knackered and moaning to myself a lot 😂

I got pics for you I just need about two weeks solid sleep.

Pedro is chomping at the bit to read all about your trip.

• Haha 3

2 minutes ago, XTreme said:

@Slowlycatchymonkey......I sent a PM to gymwitch early last week but got no answer.

She would have been notified by e-mail so she can't have missed it.

Heyho.

Though some folk have a separate email for any social media accounts so the million a day notifications don't bung things up.

Sometimes notification emails from here go straight in the junk folder on my email and I hardly ever check that. So she might not have received it. 

• Like 3