Pete’s GS

Buckster

So I have learned that the GS is now up for sale, the dealer advertisement describes it as being in perfect condition and that the previous owner only sold it because he didn’t want his wife going out with him and spoiling his fun with the dago midget bummers.

What can we learn from this?

• Haha 5

You should always buy a Honda rather than a BMW, the DBM's will be soooooooooooooooo excited as they don't have to climb up so high to approach him now............  :classic_unsure:

• Haha 6

1 hour ago, Buckster said:

So I have learned that the GS is now up for sale, the dealer advertisement describes it as being in perfect condition and that the previous owner only sold it because he didn’t want his wife going out with him and spoiling his fun with the dago midget bummers.

That Pete is actually a women trapped in a man's body? 

• Haha 6

36 minutes ago, Buckster said:

He might be an esquimo.

No can't be... He's to white. 

Few last pictures of Pete I swear he's growing tits.. Given his latest bike purchase and all... I think the estrogen is flowing.. 

• Haha 5

3 hours ago, Tym said:

Gingers have no sex, they are a life force all their own. 🤪

I think they just split into two every 20 years or so and make a new ready formed Ginge. This and bright sunlight keeps their population in check and cuts down the need for culling........unless you still fancy a go anyway of course.

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, yen_powell said:

I think they just split into two every 20 years or so and make a new ready formed Ginge. This and bright sunlight keeps their population in check and cuts down the need for culling........unless you still fancy a go anyway of course.

Yen, have you noticed a change in the background music on Petes elevator? This song is now queued up

ever since he got a Honda 500...ffs not even a 650 this is full blown, omg dont say blown!

🤪

• Haha 4

4 hours ago, XTreme said:

Fucking TrollFest here today then!

Any other forum and I'd be worshipped like a God!

kurt angle wrestling GIF by WWE

we know that aint true...

the office agree GIF by EditingAndLayout

• Haha 2

7 hours ago, Buckster said:

Its a shame really as the GS came with an auto lube system for that instant penetration making it easier on the DMB's small holes now hes going to have to just fuck em dry 

• Haha 3

21 minutes ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

Its a shame really as the GS came with an auto lube system for that instant penetration making it easier on the DMB's small holes now hes going to have to just fuck em dry 

I think you have mixed up the grunter and the shunter. 

• Haha 4