Need to know basis!

XTreme

A deal goes down on Monday with a main dealer near Bilboa in the north of Spain! Over 800kms away! Consequently this one is a logistical nightmare!

They're going to put the bike on the truck that delivers bikes between all the main dealers for this make in Spain. So it'll be going on a mystery tour around Spain before it finally gets delivered to the main dealer in Granada.

Then I have to collect it from there! Which is 160kms away from me!

So......what's the bike? Well that would be telling wouldn't it?

All you pitiful blowhards need to know at this present time is that it's a 2021 model with 6K kms (about 4K miles) on it. And it was originally bought with a manufacturers extended warranty which still has 3 years left on it.

Impossible to buy a new one, so this is the next best thing I'd say!

If you want to speculate on what it is, I can always put up another Poll if you like?

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, XTreme said:

A deal goes down on Monday with a main dealer near Bilboa in the north of Spain! Over 800kms away! Consequently this one is a logistical nightmare!

They're going to put the bike on the truck that delivers bikes between all the main dealers for this make in Spain. So it'll be going on a mystery tour around Spain before it finally gets delivered to the main dealer in Granada.

Then I have to collect it from there! Which is 160kms away from me!

So......what's the bike? Well that would be telling wouldn't it?

All you pitiful blowhards need to know at this present time is that it's a 2021 model with 6K kms (about 4K miles) on it. And it was originally bought with a manufacturers extended warranty which still has 3 years left on it.

Impossible to buy a new one, so this is the next best thing I'd say!

If you want to speculate on what it is, I can always put up another Poll if you like?

OMG thats over an hour away, that is so ridiculously far FAR away:rofl:

• Haha 4

and why would that be ????

I rode a CRF250 Rally to France and back twice and you're scared of riding a 300 a measly 160 kms.

No 'Dakar God' badge for you

cat-nah.gif.c05d2d73e9c3ac1a042fa2e71cda84c7.gif

• Haha 5

Just now, boboneleg said:

and why would that be ????

I rode a CRF250 Rally to France and back twice and you're scared of riding a 300 a measly 160 kms.

No 'Dakar God' badge for you

cat-nah.gif.c05d2d73e9c3ac1a042fa2e71cda84c7.gif

Not riding it back you bellend.......getting there in the first place!

• Haha 3

5 minutes ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

be honest, its there and back, there might be a puddle 😱

I can't get there can I?

And BTW Bob said about riding a distance on a CRF?

It may not actually be a CRF!

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, XTreme said:

I can't get there can I?

And BTW Bob said about riding a distance on a CRF?

It may not actually be a CRF!

True true. But Tony tools who likes mobikes could help pick up and return the spawn of the devil into your life can also drive 5 mins up the road n get you a mobike to make up for all the shite he's passively agreed to let into your life 😆

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

True true. But Tony tools who likes mobikes could help pick up and return the spawn of the devil into your life can also drive 5 mins up the road n get you a mobike to make up for all the shite he's passively agreed to let into your life 😆

Tony don't do nothing without being paid......€150 to go to Alicante Airport for example.

I'll get a Moto courier to get it from up north and bring it to the house.

• Like 1

Bike will be well traveled before getting there. It’ll have seen more of Spain that Pete!

Extended warranty covering 4 years, BMW again?

Bilbao is a nice place to visit and go for pinchos at the bars, I’d make it a trip, catch a bus or whatever!

• Like 2

Just now, Pedro said:

Bike will be well traveled before getting there. It’ll have seen more of Spain that Pete!

Extended warranty covering 4 years, BMW again?

Bilbao is a nice place to visit and go for pinchos at the bars, I’d make it a trip, catch a bus or whatever!

I got a business to run and a wife with limited mobility to look after......so it's not an option.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, XTreme said:

I got a business to run and a wife with limited mobility to look after......so it's not an option.

fuck off with your feeble excuses....

• Haha 4

1 minute ago, Marcel said:

Pete told me what it is... I don't want to spoil it for everyone... So I'm not saying a word.. 

we probably wouldn’t understand you anyway.

• Haha 5

Paying for the bike Monday then organising transport to get it delivered here!

If I could get it by next weekend that would be a result......but I can't see it happening.

• Like 3