Sharks

Tym

Everyone freaks im swimming with sharks, no biggie its the jelly fish that kill ya. Sit back and ejucate yourselves.🤪

• Like 2

The sortid story of Sirs beef pasties....one childs lost dreams....as a seagull takes flight, pissing and pooping out of the same hole, you cant make this chit up. :littleguy:

• Haha 2

31 minutes ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

like that fucker did with my corned beef pastie when i was a kid snatched it right out of my anus

avengers seriously GIF

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

Your loosing so much weight i'm more concerned a seagull is going to take you away like that fucker did with my corned beef pastie when i was a kid snatched it right out of my hand :classic_laugh:

I once laughed out loud in my car as I sat on a city traffic jam when two young men came out of burger king to put a pair of take away bags on top of their car while taking coats and stuff out before going in, a gull landed on the car and with a spectacle robbed them off one of the bags while flapping it's wings at them, like a boss!

Gulls are evil robbers!

• Haha 4

The french side has a summer house in Deauville, they say the seagulls there  are so big they fly away with their full garbage bags. 😄

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Tym said:

The french side has a summer house in Deauville, they say the seagulls there  are so big they fly away with their full garbage bags. 😄

Here they take those bags for recycling and collect money to go on seafood restaurants!

• Haha 2

8 minutes ago, Pedro said:

Here they take those bags for recycling and collect money to go on seafood restaurants!

They drive my Niantic Main Street ladies crazy, they pull all the trash out of the fancy trash cans they bought to pretty up downtown. :rofl:

• Haha 2

One crafty basted got away with half a sub, subway sandwich, I was eating. Came in from behind from the right, they ain’t stupid.

Greedy basted too.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 2

Well, i intend to bring some crakers and a pate of beef and chicken fancy feasts to Wigwam chicks this moaning, cans are 10 years old left over from an long lost boat yard ferral cat i used to play with. 

Ferral pussy is the best pussy.

🤪

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Catteeclan said:

One crafty basted got away with half a sub, subway sandwich, I was eating. Came in from behind from the right, they ain’t stupid.

Greedy basted too.

No manners at all!

• Haha 3

31 minutes ago, Pedro said:

No manners at all!

She never used her fingers you have to give her that much. 

🤪

• Haha 1

Dont look now butt i swear a seagull circling over head is looking for more beef and chicken pate. 

The Honda's outside i think they followed me home.

Im being stalked by livingston i presume

Couldnt be jonathon.

Shes on the nest.

🤪

11 hours ago, Buckster said:

We have a few Gannets.

They live on the Bass Rock but they visit Edinburgh to shit on things and steal babies for me , i trained them

AC63B6D6-1454-4BBE-B003-49F1347E9026.thumb.jpeg.d54cc9d9062db8ed93011967baad06d2.jpeg

Oh My God Omg GIF by MOODMAN

• Haha 3