Brit rock vs Amercian rock, who wins?

Tym

22 minutes ago, Pedro said:

This thread is like arguing if the best pizza is made in Brazil or Argentina. AC/DC!

This is a picture of a Geordie, referring to a band formed by two men from Scotland isn't it?

This is possibly the worst rock video involving motorcycles that there's ever been! It goes back to 1982.

While the American vids of the time had big budgets and stunning fit birds.....this Brit one must have cost about a tenner!

The birds look like cheap hookers who they just found down the bus station.....and even the bikes look like they've come from the scrapyard!

26 minutes ago, XTreme said:

This is possibly the worst rock video involving motorcycles that there's ever been! It goes back to 1982.

While the American vids of the time had big budgets and stunning fit birds.....this Brit one must have cost about a tenner!

The birds look like cheap hookers who they just found down the bus station.....and even the bikes look like they've come from the scrapyard!

How about this one then?

Or this, Flemmy and Motorhead!

I was singing this at work in the scrap yard, I think I was about 19. I sang, "I'm a lone wolf ligger
But I ain't no pretty boy" just as the foreman Tony walked past. He immediately turned and said, "That's right Yen, you're an ugly fucker"

I should mention that when Lemmy died I was hoping he'd do the riding his bike up out of the grave as per the video as part of a re-release publicity stunt!

• Haha 1

They're a bit cheesy for sure.......but the Uriah Heep one just makes you cringe.

It's a great song.......but the awful vid and Pete Goalby's vocal limitations just destroy it.

This is the definitive version.......which I heard before the Heep one as I bought the "Line Up" album when it was first released.

I couldn't believe how Heep had destroyed it......wouldn't have happened on John Lawton's watch.

Rock, Chuck Berry, Elvis, vietnam, hippies california dreaming, doors, southern rock country western blues, we invented the word cool....free sex....herpes....ack 1970's...fm....steally who?Dan? oh God...MTV.....cable? 1980's? Ahhhhh!!!!!!!!!!

21 hours ago, Tym said:

Rock, Chuck Berry, Elvis, vietnam, hippies california dreaming, doors, southern rock country western blues, we invented the word cool....free sex....herpes....ack 1970's...fm....steally who?Dan? oh God...MTV.....cable? 1980's? Ahhhhh!!!!!!!!!!

You just admitted to inventing “gay”.

I;ll take credit for inventing the word "thong" butt, i meant a flip flop not a piece of string. Same thing happened with gay me thinks. LG says so too, huh LG? :littleguy: