I'm about due to change my bike......

XTreme

And dont get me started on Britians lack of higher edification in the debating department. butt, you all do spell well,dont travel well, you do have to be kept in groups. 😃 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Tym said:

And dont get me started on Britians lack of higher edification in the debating department. butt, you all do spell well,dont travel well, you do have to be kept in groups. 😃 

I prefer the word bunch as opposed to group thank you .

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, Tym said:

The Merican way of debating?  😀 Indiana Jones Fight GIF by Nerdist.com

• Haha 5

Nope, not on my dime., at $5 a round, do the math, if the American Taxpayer was paying, oh yes, a/c was always on full, doors open to get a nice breezze, heat on cause its winter, mil spec style.Rekon by fire? Shirley, butt give me a MaDeuce that thing Bimbo is holding ain worth chit, just a heavy 5.56. :wave:

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Tym said:

Nope, not on my dime., at $5 a round, do the math, if the American Taxpayer was paying, oh yes, a/c was always on full, doors open to get a nice breezze, heat on cause its winter, mil spec style.Rekon by fire? Shirley, butt give me a MaDeuce that thing Bimbo is holding ain worth chit, just a heavy 5.56. :wave:

I am only familiar with 12 bores.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Clive said:

I am only familiar with 12 bores.

Not an easy familiar, to do 12 guages right you have to know from target grade low brass bird shot, to high brass turkey shot, goose shot aint he same chit, moving into buck from #4 to OOO high brass to budget, its all different.

Havnt even posted about slugs yet, or the new short mini shells, twice as many in a tube now. 

knowing Rifles is easy compared to knowing 12 guages.  Then there is the stupid comment you dont have to aim them.

From people who never shoot by the way.

😒

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Tym said:

Not an easy familiar, to do 12 guages right you have to know from target grade low brass bird shot, to high brass turkey shot, goose shot aint he same chit, moving into buck from #4 to OOO high brass to budget, its all different.

Havnt even posted about slugs yet, or the new short mini shells, twice as many in a tube now. 

knowing Rifles is easy compared to knowing 12 guages.  Then there is the stupid comment you dont have to aim them.

From people who never shoot by the way.

😒

I used to go clay pigeon shooting with my cousin......never shot a bird or a rabbit.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Clive said:

I used to go clay pigeon shooting with my cousin......never shot a bird or a rabbit.

I havnt shot animals since i was pree teen, dint like too, let me show you how much fun dragons breath rounds are:

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

5 minutes ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

Hang around here Clive there will be a few more bores along any minute :classic_laugh:

Thought I was the 1st of the 12. 😀

• Haha 4