New Year Weekend!

XTreme

The weather's changed at last......

1075909036_Screenshot2021-12-31084622.jpg.275bca24445d37730dcd3dffde963aa5.jpg

I haven't been out for a run for 3 weeks, and since early November I've probably only done a couple of hundred kilometres in total.

This weekend should be very different......unless something happens to screw it up. :classic_unsure:

So I'm planning to be out Saturday and Sunday......fingers crossed!

What about you lot?

• Like 5

Gonna say Happy New Year now cos got some celebrating to do and if all goes well I wont be able to remember my log in details or type later 😂 

See you next year. Be good and if you cant be good…  (as my kids used to shout back at me from the school bus much to the disapproval of the school staff) BE BAAAAAD 😘 

• Like 5
  • Haha 4

17 minutes ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

Gonna say Happy New Year now cos got some celebrating to do and if all goes well I wont be able to remember my log in details or type later 😂 

See you next year. Be good and if you cant be good…  (as my kids used to shout back at me from the school bus much to the disapproval of the school staff) BE BAAAAAD 😘 

Best wishes Caroline!

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

Drunk On One GIF

• Haha 6

Wellll, I don't think I will be going far today.  We are having very unusual amounts of snow, and it is sticking around, which it never does.... 

This was my driveway this morning....🥶  Poor little bikes.....and I can't even get to the garage tent to work, not like I want too in below freezing temps......

88978230-C0F1-42EA-8CE7-B7A9957B0C69_1_201_a.thumb.jpeg.e3572525d46ffcccf30f4f2c51629787.jpeg

Looks like a day of shovelling, which is really good exercise and keeps you in shape..... :littleguy:

I got some new boots and gaiters too, so I am good to go.....

D7FA11BC-8E5E-45F0-AE76-E7B8C7B8DC8F_1_201_a.thumb.jpeg.00277106311db98e2c2006634e9a1c33.jpeg

The sun is also out which is really nice!!!! 🌞

But that also concerns me, my rain chain and become a scary unit hanging off my house, if it starts to melt it might fall off, hopefully not through a window.....😆

ACFB2A61-CA82-4312-BD8B-E3AC37AC6CFC_1_201_a.thumb.jpeg.7c7984009e508208ad9636fe0efce11a.jpeg

• Like 5

13 minutes ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

The boy just left for his mates house with a bottle of JD i'm going to have fun with the i told you so's in the morning

Cracking Up Lol GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon 

Hopefully no cunts going to puke on him again?

lisa kudrow puke GIF by The Comeback HBO

• Haha 3

3 minutes ago, boboneleg said:

When I was 15 I drunk a bottle of whiskey at a house party, that’s why I’ve never drunk whiskey since 🤮

My lawyer would just say you never denied going to thousands of other house parties while drunk on something other. 

😀

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, boboneleg said:

When I was 15 I drunk a bottle of whiskey at a house party, that’s why I’ve never drunk whiskey since 🤮

Did the same and tried to fight everyone. Was pushed over a garden wall and woke up soaking wet at 4 in the morn and somehow managed to get home.

• Haha 5

1 hour ago, Tym said:

My lawyer would just say you never denied going to thousands of other house parties while drunk on something other. 

😀

I can't imagine what you got up to pissed but it must of been fuckin awesome.:classic_laugh:

• Haha 4