• Tym
    • boboneleg
    • Sir Fallsalot
    • Grasshopper's Ride
    • Slowlycatchymonkey
    • Yen Powell

This poll is closed to new votes

Just now, XTreme said:

I'm drumming up votes for you on the TOTY thread cos you're incapable of doing that yourself!

just leave it to me ... dont need any help from you .

• Haha 1

37 minutes ago, XTreme said:

Yes.....but you didn't post much then cos you were too busy trying to grovel your way into the "Big Club" over there!

Yes.....there was a "Big Club"......and you weren't in it!

Will Smith Reaction GIF

What you say @Slowlycatchymonkey?

Dunno about the Big Club I mostly spent breaktime in the the library where it was safe 😂

Vintage Read GIF by US National Archives

• Like 2

48 minutes ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

We are going to have to have another poll to see who gets to be ringside judging it :classic_laugh:

No polls, me n @Grasshopper's Ride are selling tickets, discount for forum members. Apply below at..

www.filthyfuckersgetcheapthrills.com only £899 a ticket, get yours now, ringside refreshment complimentary, undrinkable but complimentary hurry hurry hurry last few tickets available.

• Haha 7

Just now, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

No polls, me n @Grasshopper's Ride are selling tickets, discount for forum members. Apply below at..

www.filthyfuckersgetcheapthrills.com only £899 a ticket, get yours now, ringside refreshment complimentary, undrinkable but complimentary hurry hurry hurry last few tickets left.

I'll manage it i'll book you into the Celtic bar in Merthyr that's where all the cat fights are :classic_laugh:

• Haha 6

2 minutes ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

I'll manage it i'll book you into the Celtic bar in Merthyr that's where all the cat fights are :classic_laugh:

This is a classy affair matey. Think more Fyre Festival than sticky carpet… 

https://metro.co.uk/2019/01/18/what-happened-at-fyre-festival-as-netflix-documentary-looks-at-the-billy-mcfarland-disaster-8359287/

• Like 3

5 hours ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

www.filthyfuckersgetcheapthrills.com only £899 a ticket, get yours now, ringside refreshment complimentary, undrinkable but complimentary hurry hurry hurry last few tickets available.

Cat Meow GIF by Cats Movie

• Haha 4

10 hours ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

@Xtreme has bought 10 already 

• Haha 5

11 hours ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

Your expecting too much no sticky carpets in the Celtic bar its easier to mop the blood up off floor boards :classic_laugh:

• Haha 2