Third Weekend in October!

XTreme

The weather situation looks like this here......

879314258_Screenshot2021-10-15111627.jpg.5b0be6cb244b969d40b02b1ab1c05063.jpg

......so it's perfect conditions!

Hopefully I'll get out tomorrow and Sunday......but I said that last week and I ended up having to do a demo site.

Turned out that the guy was a fucking timewaster so I lost that weekend for nothing! :classic_angry:

So let's see how this weekend goes!

What you got planned?

Tell Me Reaction GIF by Amazon Prime Video

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

45 minutes ago, Six30 said:

buying a new oven by the looks of it ... i hate spending money on shit like that .

I know......you keeping thinking "I could have bought xxx with that dosh".

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

21 minutes ago, Tym said:

I was thinking of hiding the life guard stand in 10 feet of water, it would make for some cool underwater shots. 😃

Make for some confused lifeguards too.

• Haha 1

relaxing while working until now, after lunch I might wash the bike and go for a short ride to dry it properly, as the weather is very nice.

Later having dinner with my neighbors, and tomorrow going for a short ride around, maybe.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, XTreme said:

Hopefully I'll get out tomorrow and Sunday......but I said that last week and I ended up having to do a demo site.

And what do you know? An existing client has turned up wanting a new site!

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

22 minutes ago, XTreme said:

Ask him/her to show the colour of their money first, otherwise they can do one

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

22 minutes ago, XTreme said:

You know, some people procrastinate when asking for stuff like that and leave it to when they feel is the last time, and usually that happens to be the end of the week. Just leave it to monday, two days isn't much and enjoy a day off.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

28 minutes ago, Pedro said:

You know, some people procrastinate when asking for stuff like that and leave it to when they feel is the last time, and usually that happens to be the end of the week. Just leave it to monday, two days isn't much and enjoy a day off.

Her mail was full of garbled shit not clearly explaining the functionality she wants!

For example, she wants a registration system! Now that's easy enough.....but what does she want it for? Like what can registered users do that unregistered users can't?

No good asking for a registration system without explaining the reason for it! No doubt it'll be some stupid, complicated bullshit that she wants to hide at the moment until she gets a rough cost.

Then after getting the cost she'll say......"Well I thought that was included". I know all the fucking strokes and the "playing dull" routines they use.

• Haha 3

2 minutes ago, XTreme said:

Her mail was full of garbled shit not clearly explaining the functionality she wants!

For example, she wants a registration system! Now that's easy enough.....but what does she want it for? Like what can registered users do that unregistered users can't?

No good asking for a registration system without explaining the reason for it! No doubt it'll be some stupid, complicated bullshit that she wants to hide at the moment until she gets a rough cost.

Then after getting the cost she'll say......"Well I thought that was included". I know all the fucking strokes and the "playing dull" routines they use.

You gain nothing on going full at it on the weekend.

I have learned to continue asking clients for questions, over and over if needed, simplifying requests until there is no chance of a misunderstanding. 

• Like 5

Been to Narbonne today. Mandy wanted some new shoes and we needed to get some food shopping done.

Tomorrow's plan is to cycle to the next town for lunch to celebrate our first anniversary here. Got wine and beer in, to continue the celebrations when we get home!

Sunday? No plans yet, but Mandy's got to leave home at 4am Monday morning to take the TGV to Paris for a meeting, so I don't suppose we'll be partying on Sunday! 😂😂

• Like 6

15 minutes ago, XTreme said:

Going shoplifting in the womens' underwear section of Primark again then?

Must be strong if he can lift a shop, mind you if you ride a Harley you would have to be strong.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

My plan to wash the bike didn't go according to plan. I had a little more work in the afternoon and forgot I had ran out of bike washing liquid, so went to buy it, but of course riding the bike got hot and it feels not ok to wash a hot engine, will probably be left for tomorrow. Spent a big part of the day on the phone but feel like I've done nothing.

• Like 2