Show us your award

boboneleg

On 15/10/2021 at 22:36, Sir Fallsalot said:

I don't think i have any awards at least nothing i can think of but my wife was once told by a landlady of a pub in north wales your husband is the drunkest person I've ever seen in my life :classic_laugh:

I can imagine. I remember your birthday and still have the photos. 🥴

• Haha 1

On 15/10/2021 at 22:36, Sir Fallsalot said:

I don't think i have any awards at least nothing i can think of but my wife was once told by a landlady of a pub in north wales your husband is the drunkest person I've ever seen in my life :classic_laugh:

we_all_know_what_happens_when_you_get_drunk_56.gif

• Haha 3

31 minutes ago, boboneleg said:

When I was about 17  I opened the wardrobe door and pissed in there  :classic_unsure:

I've heard about people doing that quite often. It's usually people not in their usual sleeping place though, in a hotel or staying with other people. My mate Charlie woke up in a tent at a rally and proceeded to piss in a pair of Ugg boots the girl he had brought had placed there. She was not best pleased (her only footwear that weekend) and they were placed on his wing mirrors for a few hours to dry out and I nearly had a coronary next day trying not to laugh when she proudly showed me photos looking down from the ski lift on the Isle of Wight and a stained pair of ugg boots were in shot.

• Haha 4

19 hours ago, boboneleg said:

When I was about 17  I opened the wardrobe door and pissed in there  :classic_unsure:

I've pissed in, on and over many things in my life but never in my own pants or bed. Which reminds me onto the funny stories post

• Haha 2

58 minutes ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

That explains the trash talking skills 😂

delete matt hardy GIF by WWE

still got my  Nacho Libre luchador Fighter Pants and cape and mask... and it still fits

• Haha 3

13 minutes ago, Six30 said:

still got my  Nacho Libre luchador Fighter Pants and cape and mask... and it still fits

When I was on holiday there I bought a luchador mask back for my youngest son as a joke......he loves it! He's 25 and it appeals to his sense of humour!

• Like 1