Go on....have a laugh.

Clive

The new scoot.

Deailim S3 Advance. 250cc.....25bhp🤣....top speed 85mph....so will happily cruise at motorway speeds.

2015.....3200 miles...full MOT

Keyless ignition.....looks like new,  not a blemish or spot of rust on it, main stand rust free...take the number plate off and it looks new, a few stickers to remove.....very pleased for the price.👍

You can all get on with the laughter now!. 🤣20210906_151811.thumb.jpg.6aa929b9fbe4702b140142154b39362e.jpg20210906_151821.thumb.jpg.51426dbccb8b0c79d921b3e70c7fd299.jpg

20210906_151747.jpg

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

Bloody predictive text.

It looks on the outside like a Yamaha Majesty engine, but this is a 4 valve head, Majesty is 2..and this it is fuel injected...Majesty was carb.

Majesty was 20bhp this is 25bhp...trouble is, it is in such good condition that I have nothing do on it, may fit a top box  but for what I put in the top box I could be a waste of time.

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, Tango said:

The Martini racing stickers and the prancing horse may be a bit optimistic,  but it looks clean enough. I'm guessing that it runs OK?

It runs great, but with only 3000× miles on it should do, the stickers are gonna go, seen better ones on Flea Bay

Guy bought a new 600cc scoot, was gonna keep this scoot, his new scoot and his Speed Triple...rich git, bit a nice guy all the same.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Clive said:

It spent the 1st 4 years of its life on the back of a motor home....just looked....its their own engine from what I read.

You need to change from 500cc Thumper to the new one in your profile as well.

17 minutes ago, Clive said:

it is in such good condition that I have nothing do on it

That's how it should be though Clive!

People talk about me changing bikes but you've had 4 (compared to my 2) in the last 15 months.

• Haha 3

28 minutes ago, Tango said:

The Martini racing stickers and the prancing horse may be a bit optimistic,  but it looks clean enough. I'm guessing that it runs OK?

Exactly what I was going to say, got to be worth 5mph extra :littleguy:

• Haha 2

29 minutes ago, XTreme said:

That's how it should be though Clive!

People talk about me changing bikes but you've had 4 (compared to my 2) in the last 15 months.

3 of them where bags of shite though.😂

• Haha 2

No laughing from me. Apart from the silly stickers it looks like a nice scooter, and there are plenty of Daelims and Syms around the road here that I wouldn't worry about them at all. 

Looks nice in white, too!

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, Pedro said:

No laughing from me. Apart from the silly stickers it looks like a nice scooter, and there are plenty of Daelims and Syms around the road here that I wouldn't worry about them at all. 

Looks nice in white, too!

Yes @Pedro.....not a fan of stickers myself.......... at the moment a couple of them are lifting off with it being so warm.

2 minutes ago, Clive said:

Yes @Pedro.....not a fan of stickers myself.......... at the moment a couple of them are lifting off with it being so warm.

I am not against stickers per se, but the prancing horse is a step too far :classic_laugh:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Pedro said:

I am not against stickers per se, but the prancing horse is a step too far :classic_laugh:

Definitely.👍......it just needs some subtle stickers, break up the white a bit.

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, Clive said:

Definitely.👍......it just needs some subtle stickers, break up the white a bit.

i think they were having a whip round for stickers on the other forum if that's any use Clive! :classic_laugh:

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, XTreme said:

i think they were having a whip round for stickers on the other forum if that's any use Clive! :classic_laugh:

I wait with baited breathe!..😂

• Haha 2

26 minutes ago, Tym said:

Looks more like a prancing pony,  not even a horse yet. :littleguy:

Thought about putting a Skoda sticker in its place.😂

• Like 1