Absentees......................

boboneleg

4 minutes ago, Six30 said:

ok thanks .

You back on that one again?

You realise that you've completely run out of material now don't you?

Nothing sadder than a Troll who's now over the hill!

What you say @Tango? I'm sure you'll agree he's but a shadow of his former self!

• Haha 1

37 minutes ago, XTreme said:

You back on that one again?

You realise that you've completely run out of material now don't you?

Nothing sadder than a Troll who's now over the hill!

What you say @Tango? I'm sure you'll agree he's but a shadow of his former self!

how many times have you come back with that one ...

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, XTreme said:

The calm before the storm..........or he's awaiting fresh instructions from HQ? 😉😂😂

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, XTreme said:

I didn't see you do anything.....so you can't take credit for that one!

no not guilty , she said im her guilty pleasure.

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, XTreme said:

The rugby player and the gardener!

Just had a thought you dont reckon @Buckster has got em in his panniers/3 bed end of terrace  and stops at layby's and bums em into the middle of next week

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, XTreme said:

Pink sportbike and a Serow that nobody's ever seen.

oh them two twats .... rich is under the thumb and sky riders got a Serow

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Six30 said:

Just had a thought you dont reckon @Buckster has got em in his panniers/3 bed end of terrace  and stops at layby's and bums em into the middle of next week

I don't think those panniers look sturdy enough for that!

Not gone just way too busy. Legacy of Covid, all the things I booked in 2019 colliding with all the things dumb stuff I agreed to do in 2020 when time seemed endless making 2021 look like a race for life. Havent been at home at the weekend for a while and wont be again til mid October. That thought doesn’t appeal at all though so Ill probably see what I can ditch. Ill see you minger losers on the other side of it if not before😘 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

Not gone just way too busy. Legacy of Covid, all the things I booked in 2019 colliding with all the things dumb stuff I agreed to do in 2020 when time seemed endless making 2021 look like a race for life. Havent been at home at the weekend for a while and wont be again til mid October. That thought doesn’t appeal at all though so Ill probably see what I can ditch. Ill see you minger losers on the other side of it if not before😘 

Dont feel guilty you have a life and Six doesnt and cant post drivel everyday for no-pay...you have to admit, we get what we pay for...lol

• Haha 3

7 hours ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

Good to see you Caroline!

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Tym said:

Dont feel guilty you have a life and Six doesnt and cant post drivel everyday for no-pay...you have to admit, we get what we pay for...lol

ceef6125f844921a20b3e758a49504c6.gif

• Haha 1