Last Weekend in July!

XTreme

Time is flying guys......though in my case Summer can't finish quick enough!

Polar opposite to the way I felt in my motorcycle years back there from 1971-2005.

However, this weekend looks pretty decent cos temps are dropping......

793390060_Screenshot2021-07-30115718.jpg.f41ba0adf708b83987119cb782f87777.jpg

I hope to be out Saturday and Sunday......just have to see how it goes!

What about you?

modern family cameron tucker GIF by ABC Network

• Like 1

A nice weekend of little commitment, my favourite. Saturday taking Bandit for diagnosis, getting the 9T’s MOT done and maybe fitting the Himalayan pannnier racks, also hoping to fit a ride in. If I can get hold of some lobster which round here isnt easy (cos we live by the sea so of course there is no seafood 😂) then some fine wine and lobster Thermidor on the balcony in the sunshine before the Rugby kicks off. Sunday reliable ol’ sausage sandwiches for breakfast, a beef, red wine and pickle onion pie (a very robustly flavoured beast of a pie that shouldnt work but very much does) n homemade icecream for lunch/dinner then lazing around complaining you’ve eaten too much in the afternoon.

• Like 2

Expecting AmaZon to deliver my new weight belt, with my wetsuit i bob like a cork on the surface. Makes ya wonder why corks Bob. Bob? Any input on all this its getting deep. Hope i dont add to much weight first time out. :classic_unsure:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Tym said:

Expecting AmaZon to deliver my new weight belt, with my wetsuit i bob like a cork on the surface. Makes ya wonder why corks Bob. Bob? Any input on all this its getting deep. Hope i dont add to much weight first time out. :classic_unsure:

Do you free dive just to have a look below, or to catch something?

19 minutes ago, Pedro said:

Operating in 3D environments is a form of entertainment now, they did train me in underwater work while working for the USAF as our chit went underwater allot butt... We never impressed the navy so there is that. :classic_unsure:

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

A nice weekend of little commitment, my favourite. Saturday taking Bandit for diagnosis, getting the 9T’s MOT done and maybe fitting the Himalayan pannnier racks, also hoping to fit a ride in. If I can get hold of some lobster which round here isnt easy (cos we live by the sea so of course there is no seafood 😂) then some fine wine and lobster Thermidor on the balcony in the sunshine before the Rugby kicks off. Sunday reliable ol’ sausage sandwiches for breakfast, a beef, red wine and pickle onion pie (a very robustly flavoured beast of a pie that shouldnt work but very much does) n homemade icecream for lunch/dinner then lazing around complaining you’ve eaten too much in the afternoon.

I'm preparing to hop to your house right now ...........

giphy.gif.4ab6180eed2ab66d74d5d259ccf99a6f.gif

• Haha 3

3 hours ago, Tym said:

I can't help you much except to say that when I swim I go around in circles

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

4 hours ago, Pedro said:

going by his other post ... he's going muff diving.

• Haha 4

12 minutes ago, Tym said:

Gunna need a hard diving helmet for that. 🤓

As long as you don’t need a plank and wellies your be fine 

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, Tym said:

Took a late friday afternoon beach cruise after the beach, this is beach riding kit, just dont tell Julian. :wave:

dxstr6.thumb.jpg.7375f3ffcb01a420e327297b71434697.jpg

Death and Dismemberment Boulevard is looking very scenic these days Tym?

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, XTreme said:

Death and Dismemberment Boulevard is looking very scenic these days Tym?

If you cant make it look good dont do it. 🤓

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

My wife's sisters and brother are coming here for the week -6 of'em! It's gonna be hard to avoid them for a week, but I'll give it my best.

Had to rent a large, 9 person van to pick them up at the airport and haul them around for a week. KInda looking forward to driving that so I can see what all the excitement about vans is.

Drive report to follow.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Just now, Earache said:

KInda looking forward to driving that so I can see what all the excitement about vans is.

@Six30 swears by them Eric......they've made him the man he is today!

Gay Lgbt GIF by GIPHY Studios Originals

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Earache said:

My wife's sisters and brother are coming here for the week -6 of'em! It's gonna be hard to avoid them for a week, but I'll give it my best.

Had to rent a large, 9 person van to pick them up at the airport and haul them around for a week. KInda looking forward to driving that so I can see what all the excitement about vans is.

Drive report to follow.

Gay

• Haha 2

59 minutes ago, Earache said:

Drive report to follow.

So you're shoving them all in the back of a van @Six30 stylee ?  You do know that you can rent a mini-bus with seats and all that :classic_unsure: