Fourth Weekend in July

XTreme

Still hot here......not sure about tomorrow, but Sunday should be OK if I can get out early.

1038485523_Screenshot2021-07-23110822.jpg.0c72d924c56385ed28e797a4cd2a492f.jpg

It's always the same.....mid June to mid September is a difficult period here. You can't make plans!

What about you lot?

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, XTreme said:

Still hot here......not sure about tomorrow, but Sunday should be OK if I can get out early.

1038485523_Screenshot2021-07-23110822.jpg.0c72d924c56385ed28e797a4cd2a492f.jpg

It's always the same.....mid June to mid September is a difficult period here. You can't make plans!

What about you lot?

Bit cooler here today, then they are forecasting unsettled weather after that, I’ve not took the bike out for a while still have the pain in my back.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Pedro said:

working from my front garden today, there's a nice cool breeze blowing and I'm happily enjoying it

How much marijuana can you grow there? We get to grow three plants per person.  🤓

• Haha 1

39 minutes ago, Tym said:

Im riding to were clothing is optional. Never devalue destination over journey Confucius say. 🤓

please leave your selfie stick at home then !!

• Haha 4

36 minutes ago, Pedro said:

working from my front garden today, there's a nice cool breeze blowing and I'm happily enjoying it

No "This is The Style" voiceover? 

1 hour ago, Tym said:

How much marijuana can you grow there? We get to grow three plants per person.  🤓

As I understand the law, as much as you can smoke yourself. Only selling selling, distribution or trading is illegal. 

I am growing mint instead :classic_tongue:

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

48 minutes ago, XTreme said:

No "This is The Style" voiceover? 

I was going for the bird shipping sound as background, but they all went quiet as the phone blipped when starting to film.

• Like 2

30 minutes ago, Six30 said:

she should of gone , might still be alive.

Or Just moved on to another addiction, thats the kind of people she was, all you can do is watch the train wreck, cant stop a runaway.

:classic_unsure:

I started today with a longer morning hike, as it wasn't too hot and the clouds were looking rather lovely. 🙂

Bagheera's new battery has arrived and I have bent the shifter back into place, one more time....lol. I even painted it orange to match his bash plate. 👍

I figured I bend it one more time before replacing, but I do have a back up waiting. :littleguy:  Then I hope to go for a ride tomorrow to see if there are any other gremlins in Bagheera.

I also plan to start on my 4Runner, first off, taking the unused third row seats out.  Then I get to build something cool for the back to carry camping stuff! 🏕️

Here is the view from my morning walk. 🌞  Have a great weekend everyone! 

3C84715F-99E7-4FD8-BE9C-9E123FC2B9F8_1_201_a.jpeg

• Like 5
  • Thanks 3

31 minutes ago, Grasshopper's Ride said:

I started today with a longer morning hike, as it wasn't too hot and the clouds were looking rather lovely. 🙂

Bagheera's new battery has arrived and I have bent the shifter back into place, one more time....lol. I even painted it orange to match his bash plate. 👍

I figured I bend it one more time before replacing, but I do have a back up waiting. :littleguy:  Then I hope to go for a ride tomorrow to see if there are any other gremlins in Bagheera.

I also plan to start on my 4Runner, first off, taking the unused third row seats out.  Then I get to build something cool for the back to carry camping stuff! 🏕️

Looks great Michelle!

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Grasshopper's Ride said:

What a pic. Have a great weekend.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

working this weekend, as per usual this time of year, even though it's frighteningly quiet  ( boss man refused to let me buy a pot of paint this afternoon!) 

might possibly get a ride in on sunday if the storms forcast don't appear. Hot and muggy at the moment. 

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, boboneleg said:

So I chose the burger for this evenings meal and that’s exactly what I got.

no relish, no salad, no chips 🙄

2AF104E3-BA76-444D-BBAB-96504F303543.thumb.jpeg.dbb03b0d146996454d62aa448b7b272c.jpeg

Kept in over the weekend Bob?

1 hour ago, boboneleg said:

2AF104E3-BA76-444D-BBAB-96504F303543.thumb.jpeg.dbb03b0d146996454d62aa448b7b272c.jpeg

Plenty of bread, though!

No salad on a hospital?

1 hour ago, boboneleg said:

At least they could have shot the poor creature first. :classic_unsure:

• Haha 1

Friday night spent at the beach, let a dad sit his 2 year old boy on the KLR, of course the kid is hooked now, and currently is being sent home to mom to deal with...lol

• Like 1
  • Haha 3