If this forum had never existed......

XTreme

I've been thinking about this and the circumstances that have contributed to everybody being here.

You all know that Covid was the catalyst for it, and the forum certainly wouldn't have started when it did without the severe lockdowns that we first had.

Of course when I left the other forum at the end of last year that may well have caused it to come into existence.

But here's another angle......what if me and Six hadn't got the incomprehensible warning PM on New Years Eve? 

I was planning to drift away from there for a while (as I'd done on a few occasions in the past)......but without that PM actually causing a flashpoint I doubt there'd have been the exodus that we saw.

All we can really say is that Covid kickstarted this place, and then the management on the other forum unknowingly gave it a boost!

Funny how things turn out really.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, XTreme said:

Do we need to censor words like "gay" or "bastard" though?

Seems like that is the direction some forums are taking!

Snowflake.

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, XTreme said:

Do we need to censor words like "gay" or "bastard" though?

Seems like that is the direction some forums are taking!

Fuck off you Ginger twat

• Haha 5

3 hours ago, Pedro said:

Are you on the wine, Bob? That’s usually my gig!

No. Ive had a couple of Stouts but what I was trying to put across is this is the last place that needs to go all PC !!  I mean, how will Buckster survive if he can't call anyone a cunt or gimp 🥴

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Cant blame me anymore Connecticut legalized recreational marijuana, im so glad they are getting rid of commercial marijuana i never liked the colours.

:classic_unsure:

7 hours ago, boboneleg said:

No. Ive had a couple of Stouts but what I was trying to put across is this is the last place that needs to go all PC !!  I mean, how will Buckster survive if he can't call anyone a cunt or gimp 🥴

So you thought I was actually serious about banning the words "gay" and "bastard" and going politically correct?

Season 2 Lol GIF by Friends

• Haha 1

20 hours ago, Mawsley said:

The one thing you can guarantee about Harley riders is that they're never been inside a Beaver.

no, they prefer , the big brown bears cave.

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, XTreme said:

So you thought I was actually serious about banning the words "gay" and "bastard" and going politically correct?

Season 2 Lol GIF by Friends

Nah !  I knew you were trying to get a reaction, hence my reply you dumbass Jack numpty :classic_laugh:

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Buckster said:

You seem to have a lot of those kinds of pictures in your photo library. What can we tell from this @XTreme?

He's a fucking deviant........in a van! :littleguy:

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Buckster said:

You seem to have a lot of those kinds of pictures in your photo library. What can we tell from this @XTreme?

that your a Glider bum bandit.

• Haha 1