I was a ghost

boboneleg

Couldn't find my way in, couldn't remember what it was called now.  I had to email Pete and he started asking me for my IP address, as if I know that !!

Yes !  I am a numpty 😳

• Haha 2

11 minutes ago, boboneleg said:

Couldn't find my way in, couldn't remember what it was called now.  I had to email Pete and he started asking me for my IP address, as if I know that !!

Yes !  I am a numpty 😳

I gave you a link to click on to tell you! 

This is a TOTY play......mark my words.

Even @Swagman could find the place......and he's as thick as shit! :classic_laugh:

• Haha 3

Just now, boboneleg said:

Well I'm back in now and I've bookmarked the new thingy, that's as far as I can go in technical terms  :classic_unsure:

You old people need to get with the fucking program! :littleguy:

• Haha 3

I had the same problem @boboneleg I saved the link in my favourites and it didn’t work and there was no working redirect but I discovered the emails in the junk folder so found the name that way 👍 Then my password which is saved in the keychain wasn’t recognised so I had to request a password reset (that also went into junk) and was about to conclude the universe thought I was better off out of it when it finally fell into place 😂

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

4 minutes ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

I had the same problem @boboneleg I saved the link in my favourites and it didn’t work and there was no working redirect but I discovered the emails in the junk folder so found the name that way 👍 Then my password which is saved in the keychain wasn’t recognised so I had to request a password reset (that also went into junk) and was about to conclude the universe thought I was better off out of it when it finally fell into place 😂

I just checked and the redirect at the registrar isn't working for some reason.

I'll get onto them now.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

Maybe individually email any missing persons (so it doesnt land up in junk mail) cos they may well have concluded it went pop and given up.

I think all the regulars are here......unless you can think of anybody.

Namecheap have sorted the redirect now.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, boboneleg said:

Yes !  I am a numpty 😳

Gimpy cunt.

• Haha 2

6 hours ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

I discovered the emails in the junk folder so found the name that way 👍 Then my password which is saved in the keychain wasn’t recognised so I had to request a password reset (that also went into junk) 

That just about sums up this place :classic_laugh:

• Haha 3

On 02/05/2021 at 07:34, XTreme said:

I think all the regulars are here......unless you can think of anybody.

Namecheap have sorted the redirect now.

well, thanks a lot!   you didnt even miss me 😞

• Haha 4

18 hours ago, alfalfa said:

well, thanks a lot!   you didnt even miss me 😞

I did! I just had you marked up as one of those folk who only posts bike content... fortunately you’ve just failed on that score 😆 

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

I did! I just had you marked up as one of those folk who only posts bike content... fortunately you’ve just failed on that score 😆 

i have to, i have no other life 🙂

• Haha 1