Second Weekend in April!

XTreme

2 minutes ago, XTreme said:

Looking a bit overcast here......hoping it's going to brighten up later.

Cos look at next week's shitfest!

774158476_Screenshot2021-04-11103200.jpg.5ade0ab9a95d6cff9b9b0f3c96b432b9.jpg

April showers bring may flowers. ?

21 hours ago, Catteeclan said:

IMG_2742.thumb.JPG.8e59ffb6feab56bead78ea0c4f1448ae.JPG

Got the TDM ready for its MOT.

Then cleaned the plush bike.

IMG_2743.thumb.JPG.0126b0c0be244bc03d5710fc26fc87d4.JPG

While the rabbits did nothing.
IMG_2764.thumb.PNG.2efa862a99a59edcf4f4068d561c658b.PNGIMG_2766.thumb.PNG.0436e0dadcab7d1f91b060e4e9167ac1.PNG

Did Buckster take those photos for you Dave :classic_unsure:

• Haha 2

Tomoz isn’t technically the weekend but Ive just read due to low infection rates Wales has moved it’s lockdown plan forward and from tomorrow drum roll please ? peeps can move across the border in and out of Wales......... woooohoooo ? 

As hospitality is staying shut there til the 26th I’m hoping the roads won’t be busy ?

Sorry to all of you Welsh folk who were enjoying the peace n quiet!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

2 hours ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

Tomoz isn’t technically the weekend but Ive just read due to low infection rates Wales has moved it’s lockdown plan forward and from tomorrow drum roll please ? peeps can move across the border in and out of Wales......... woooohoooo ? 

As hospitality is staying shut there til the 26th I’m hoping the roads won’t be busy ?

Sorry to all of you Welsh folk who were enjoying the peace n quiet!

https://inews.co.uk/inews-lifestyle/travel/wales-travel-from-england-can-when-roadmap-lockdown-open-borders-dates-holidays-930785

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

As sundays a day off I usually like to spend it cooking or biking. This Sunday Ive chosen cooking which looking at the sunny forecast seems a mistake! Heyho full English on the go at the mo and I’m gonna have me some bacon for the first time in while ? the menu may have to be altered... ? ? ? ☀️☀️☀️?  Now what else to do with duck thats been slow cooking overnight?!

200 (1).gif

Just now, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

If I was going over the Severn crossing tomorrow (either bridge) and had approximately 2 hours total for an out n back or loop where would you go?

Usk or Monmouth!

1 minute ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

I think a bit of Wye Valley could be good. Maybe take some pics, if it’s not too cold to take the gloves off!

We need a Ride Report Caroline......no more Miss Casual for you young lady! :classic_cool:

1 hour ago, XTreme said:

We need a Ride Report Caroline......no more Miss Casual for you young lady! :classic_cool:

Yeh I read demands for ride reports-  its why I haven’t mentioned I went for a ride today hehehee

If I get out tomoz and I stop Ill make the effort to take pics but fair warning half the time I dont stop other than for tea and sarnies in a not so picturesque lay-by and the other half I dont take my phone because its the one time I get some peace.

Anyway you gotta cut me some slack Ive only been here a month, and a cold, lockdown month at that and supplied some half decent wild donkey pics from an accidental ride so theres got to be at least half a gold star in that?!

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

Yeh I read demands for ride reports-  its why I haven’t mentioned I went for a ride today hehehee

If I get out tomoz and I stop Ill make the effort to take pics but fair warning half the time I dont stop other than for tea and sarnies in a not so picturesque lay-by and the other half I dont take my phone because its the one time I get some peace.

Anyway you gotta cut me some slack Ive only been here a month, and a cold, lockdown month at that and supplied some half decent wild donkey pics from an accidental ride so theres got to be at least half a gold star in that?!

Well.......if you put it like that....:classic_laugh:

Got away with the FOGs of BMWCOSC to Death Valley.  Nice temps in the 90s during the day, 60s a nite.

dv2.jpg.b62b82a3a93ff6faf8ba100bc18dc61f.jpgbadwater.jpg.f8d7292ce2ca4a77e890753da245212c.jpgDV1.thumb.jpg.77d14ad63c2942de3480fbebde502c46.jpgTItus.jpg.a6079812e13bf39f215326d3857a13c5.jpg

Titus Canyon - fun dirt road, 33 miles long.  Finishes into Death Valley thru narrow, winding section with steep walls

titus2.jpg.d62a6ac636103c7d449fab7723b2a0b5.jpg

furnacecreek.jpg.3f8c41fe29b7ce3bc0f8039af81e60ac.jpg

hydrating by the pool in Furnace Creek

• Like 10

35 minutes ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

Great pics ? Some of it could well be on the moon ?

Best part of being in Death Valley is that you feel like you are on another planet.  With none of the day to day BS back home.

• Like 3