Jokes, your best your worse and all the rubbish on the internet between

Slowlycatchymonkey

1 hour ago, Buckster said:

Yes, @Six30 is a peado.

You can't even spell it correctly, it's paedo and is derived from paediatrics which is the branch of medicine dealing with the health and medical care of infants, children, and adolescents from birth up to the age of 18.

A pedo is a foot fancier hence the word biped or two footed, like ducks.

1 minute ago, zzzak said:

You can't even spell it correctly, it's paedo and is derived from paediatrics which is the branch of medicine dealing with the health and medical care of infants, children, and adolescents from birth up to the age of 18.

A pedo is a foot fancier hence the word biped or two footed, like ducks.

You certainly seem like the expert on this subject, you like those school girls as you have already bragged about.

• Haha 1

40 minutes ago, Buckster said:

You certainly seem like the expert on this subject, you like those school girls as you have already bragged about.

Raising on a busted flush as usual, the thing is that I am so far ahead of you in education that you have no comeback except for these pathetic efforts, not so long ago I was a racist, that didn't go very far did it, now I'm a paedophile but have a Government clearance for working with children, as you appear to lack cognitive skills the one girl told other pupils that she had a crush on me, how sweet, I never even had a conversation with her so your attempt to smear my reputation has fallen flat again, its in the nature of idiots to accuse other people of doing exactly what they are doing, and that's what you're doing you racist paedo twat.

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, zzzak said:

Raising on a busted flush as usual, the thing is that I am so far ahead of you in education that you have no comeback except for these pathetic efforts, not so long ago I was a racist, that didn't go very far did it, now I'm a paedophile but have a Government clearance for working with children, as you appear to lack cognitive skills the one girl told other pupils that she had a crush on me, how sweet, I never even had a conversation with her so your attempt to smear my reputation has fallen flat again, its in the nature of idiots to accuse other people of doing exactly what they are doing, and that's what you're doing you racist paedo twat.

I seriously believe  Buck is into catholic nuns...

Dance Dancing GIF by discovery+

• Haha 2

11 hours ago, zzzak said:

Wrong style of nuns, more along these lines.

sistersture.JPG

Looks like one of Yen’s parties.