Jokes, your best your worse and all the rubbish on the internet between

Slowlycatchymonkey

9 hours ago, Buckster said:

Conservative party members all get a vote, they are the public.

know that , only about 160,000 of em , should be the whole of the public voting.

2 hours ago, Six30 said:

know that , only about 160,000 of em , should be the whole of the public voting.

Should be the whole of the U.K. voting to end the current government system including getting rid of the House of Lords and demanding a system of regional devolution and national proportional representation.

• Like 5

12 hours ago, XTreme said:

spacer.png

My black neighbour moved out yesterday, I shall miss her, she had the fine art of parking just right so I could get my bike out of my garage without moving my car first. Where as the Polish family there before her parked so far over they were sometimes in front of my own garage door and partly on my drive. This later turned out to be because he had a motorbike to get out of his garage to go to work at 4am. It was a Honda and broke down a lot so in the end he moved to be closer to London. Now who do I vote for to get a new neighbour with decent parking skills?

• Haha 7

20 minutes ago, yen_powell said:

My black neighbour moved out yesterday, I shall miss her, she had the fine art of parking just right so I could get my bike out of my garage without moving my car first. Where as the Polish family there before her parked so far over they were sometimes in front of my own garage door and partly on my drive. This later turned out to be because he had a motorbike to get out of his garage to go to work at 4am. It was a Honda and broke down a lot so in the end he moved to be closer to London. Now who do I vote for to get a new neighbour with decent parking skills?

Seems to me a neighbour with a chauffeur is what you need.

On 24/07/2022 at 18:28, Six30 said:

for sure , and why the fuck are the pair of em campaigning on radio and tv... public cant vote for em, 

Cos how they present themselves and how liked by public they are directly effects whether the tossers can hold onto power in the next election. 

Nothing to do with substance just popularity. 

I asked my daughter to pass me the telephone directory. She laughed at me, said i was a dinosaur and handed me her I-phone.

well the spider’s dead but the I-phone’s fucked and my daughter is furious.

😇

• Haha 8