Last Weekend of February!

XTreme

I just heard that apparently me and @Six30 were trying to compete with each other on who could be the biggest twat on another forum!

I had no idea there was an actual competition going on........did you Six? If I'd known I would have tried a bit harder!

And apparently the knives went in after some people complained that we were filling the board with shit.

Sad Season 3 GIF by The Office

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, XTreme said:

I just heard that apparently me and @Six30 were trying to compete with each other on who could be the biggest twat on another forum!

I had no idea there was an actual competition going on........did you Six? If I'd known I would have tried a bit harder!

And apparently the knives went in after some people complained that we were filling the board with shit.

Sad Season 3 GIF by The Office

Well it is full of shit.

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, XTreme said:

And here's the punchline.....it started off with somebody complaining the board was too quiet! 

You can't make this shit up can you?

Judge Judy Reaction GIF by Agent M Loves Gifs

Bet it’s quiet now.?

• Haha 1

As most of you are snuggled in your beds, I sit sipping some lovely cognac, as I managed to get my latest video done. ?

It's rather silly that I care, but I like to be consistent with my uploads.  It's a strange creative process I go through and I guess I like it.

Anyways, as I sit talking to a bunch of people who are asleep......hey, does that mean I can insert "ideas" into your heads as you all sleep.....:classic_laugh:

shaun the sheep olympics GIF by Aardman Animations

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

5 pages, you lot haven't been doing much.:classic_laugh:

Cooker turned into a right ball ache.
It's a dual fuel but Mandi didn't realise (neither did I) it also had a leccy grill taking it to 4300w, so I'm now going to have to run 6mm cable through the bloody house to feed the greedy little bugga. 
AND, we have to swop its position with a cupboard as the oven handle sticks out to far and hit the wall to the left so you can't adjust the selves at will.
AND, I then had to get a new longer gas coupling to allow the change of position.

Any leccy experts recommend a 100a consumer box, it's going to feed a 50a shower and the new cooker which will have to have a 45a I believe?
Mandi had her jab 2 hours early as she was called, no probs so far but being from up north she's made of girders.

Hope to get to the bank today instead.

• Like 3

12 minutes ago, Catteeclan said:

It's a dual fuel but Mandi didn't realise (neither did I) it also had a leccy grill taking it to 4300w, so I'm now going to have to run 6mm cable through the bloody house to feed the greedy little bugga. 
AND, we have to swop its position with a cupboard as the oven handle sticks out to far and hit the wall to the left so you can't adjust the selves at will.
AND, I then had to get a new longer gas coupling to allow the change of position.

Any leccy experts recommend a 100a consumer box, it's going to feed a 50a shower and the new cooker which will have to have a 45a I believe?
Mandi had her jab 2 hours early as she was called, no probs so far but being from up north she's made of girders.

Most electrical wholesalers will have a split board with MCB's included, Schneider is my go to make board in work. And if you didn't know they are all made of metal now to comply with current regulations 

https://www.cef.co.uk/catalogue/products/search?q=consumer unit

https://www.screwfix.com/c/electrical-lighting/domestic-consumer-units/cat7230028?cm_sp=managedredirect-_-electrical-_-consumerunit

• Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, Catteeclan said:

Got my jab two days ago no problems with it.

9 minutes ago, Swagman said:

Got my jab two days ago no problems with it.

They reckon a few side effects are a sign your immune system is working properly.

15 hours ago, Grasshopper's Ride said:

Anyways, as I sit talking to a bunch of people who are asleep......hey, does that mean I can insert "ideas" into your heads as you all sleep.....:classic_laugh:

shaun the sheep olympics GIF by Aardman Animations

I see the problem @Swagman, @Grasshopper's Ride ride inserted her idears into an unsecured location prone to error codes, this 404 message was brought to you by, Spandex....

Not my fault your search history, over. Bot feature 919 mode off. :littleguy:

• Haha 2