Covid! What are you allowed to do?

XTreme

1 hour ago, boboneleg said:

Oh joy ?

7D5017DF-941A-4CEB-AA04-8B2CCEC945BA.thumb.jpeg.2620abe465ff85b6b0c8ee0638869103.jpeg

I suspect I'm going to get dragged to one of them in Caniles this weekend! 

The only way out is a perimetral lockdown! :classic_sad:

• Haha 2
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

I thought it was a joke that people spend their time at garden centres and then my bezzie said that’s exactly what she does on many weekends, the whole family gets dragged to the garden centre, sounds horrendous ?

kramer GIF

47 minutes ago, Tym said:

Doomed. ?

The irony is that if the original strict lockdown hadn't happened it's highly unlikely that this place would ever have existed!

1 hour ago, XTreme said:

The irony is that if the original strict lockdown hadn't happened it's highly unlikely that this place would ever have existed!

I wouldn't say it's been worth it for humanity, though :classic_laugh:

10 minutes ago, Pedro said:

I wouldn't say it's been worth it for humanity, though :classic_laugh:

It's a bit like a forum version of an Expendables movie I'd say! :classic_laugh:

Just now, Bruce said:

Ah, I thought that was for your village not the whole state.

It is......we have a population of 7000. It's a town not a village.

spacer.png

The population of Granada province is about 920,000.

• Like 1

The State of Colorado has officially ended all restrictions as of Friday (tomorrow). Bars, restaurants are now allowed to go full 100% occupancy (many have already done that). No masks required outdoors and most indoor places aren't asking for them to be on either. So, for the time being anyway, it appears to be over for us.

Some local, lefty type communities (Boulder) might have local restrictions in place though.

• Like 2

37 minutes ago, boboneleg said:

So how far will you be able to go then ?

Boundaries of the town perimeters Bob.

The star shows where I am......so about 3 miles east, 3 miles south, 10 miles west, and about 25 miles north.

The blue bit in the map is the reservoir that you've seen in the past.......and you'll be seeing again soon. :classic_wacko:

681712070_Screenshot2021-04-15205820-min.jpg.41183031b2d7b0df72627d6a99ec4ec6.jpg

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, XTreme said:

Boundaries of the town perimeters Bob.

The star shows where I am......so about 3 miles east, 3 miles south, 10 miles west, and about 25 miles north.

The blue bit in the map is the reservoir that you've seen in the past.......and you'll be seeing again soon. :classic_wacko:

681712070_Screenshot2021-04-15205820-min.jpg.41183031b2d7b0df72627d6a99ec4ec6.jpg

How many miles is it if you rode the roads around the entire perimeter? Or perhaps I should say what is it in time?

Just now, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

How many miles is it if you rode the roads around the entire perimeter? Or perhaps I should say what is it in time?

Not possible! There's only one road out in each direction......no roads cross from one point to another.

In fact the only roads are actually shown on the map in darker green.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, XTreme said:

Not possible! There's only one road out in each direction......no roads cross from one point to another.

In fact the only roads are actually shown on the map in darker green.

So only out n back available ? How long will that take?