Another Lockdown Coming?

XTreme

16 minutes ago, Bruce said:

The wheels of the bus go round and round, round and round............

I can see it now. Singing is mandatory.

No use I can’t sing.

2 minutes ago, Swagman said:

You may fucking  laugh but they have a minibus, but no I’m not paying some old cunt to take me in a bus driven by an old bastard that probably can’t see fuck all.?

Swagman out on an Old Folks day trip! :classic_laugh:

bus nap GIF

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

On 07/02/2021 at 09:40, Tym said:

I cant go farther then one mile south, butt, can go as far north as i want. :wave:

I am free to go wherever the hell I like within the country, just so long as I'm home by 6pm  ( it's like being back at fuckin school I'm telling you, 6pm cerfew!) 

• Haha 3

7 minutes ago, MooN said:

I am free to go wherever the hell I like within the country, just so long as I'm home by 6pm  ( it's like being back at fuckin school I'm telling you, 6pm cerfew!) 

10pm here!

1 hour ago, MooN said:

That curfew has fuck all to do with covid, that's just to keep you off the streets after dark :classic_laugh:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 08/02/2021 at 11:34, Bruce said:

The wheels of the bus go round and round, round and round............

I can see it now. Singing is mandatory.

yes it makes it look as though everyone is having fun :classic_laugh:

• Like 1

16 hours ago, skyrider said:

yes it makes it look as though everyone is having fun :classic_laugh:

Except me trying to get the fuck off the bus as I just spotted @XTremeon there leading the singalong.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Bruce said:

I want to be on that bus. Sounds like it has more drama than a cart load of drag queens on their way to a wig sale!

You can have my place Bruce I’m of to that wig sale.

• Haha 1

23 minutes ago, Bruce said:

They met their objective of dumbing down and pacifying the population.

Oh yeh.....for sure!

I can't mention Political matters, but I can mention those brainless fuckwits who think Hospitals are all empty and Covid is a hoax!

There's one on another forum actually......I'm amazed nobody's ripped into him for spreading dangerous shit like that.

My feeling is these people shouldn't be given a platform to air their opinions.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, XTreme said:

Oh yeh.....for sure!

I can't mention Political matters, but I can mention those brainless fuckwits who think Hospitals are all empty and Covid is a hoax!

There's one on another forum actually......I'm amazed nobody's ripped into him for spreading dangerous shit like that.

My feeling is these people shouldn't be given a platform to air their opinions.

My opinion is they shouldn’t be given air to breath.

8 minutes ago, Swagman said:

My opinion is they shouldn’t be given air to breath.

Exactly......there's enough disinformation being spread to the dumb population now without adding to it.

Course he's allowed to come out with it whereas I get warnings for things that never happened. 

And you and @Richzx6r get your account restricted because you gave somebody a link to a bike forum.

What sort of fucking world are we living in now?

1 minute ago, XTreme said:

Exactly......there's enough disinformation being spread to the dumb population now without adding to it.

Course he's allowed to come out with it whereas I get warnings for things that never happened. 

And you and @Richzx6r get your account restricted because you gave somebody a link to a bike forum.

What sort of fucking world are we living in now?

I think they call it being PC, fuck it.

2 minutes ago, Swagman said:

I think they call it being PC, fuck it.

I tend to think it's a question of wrong priorities Keith. Like swearing......we can say "fuck" and they can't. Presumably that makes us uncouth to some?

But it's not the word itself that's the problem......it's just a sound you make. The problem is the meaning and intent of the words that are used in conjunction with it.

For example, if there was a Holocaust Denier on the board (we did have one many years ago) and he said "fuck" in his post.......what would be most offensive? The Holocaust Denial or the "fuck"?

8 minutes ago, XTreme said:

I tend to think it's a question of wrong priorities Keith. Like swearing......we can say "fuck" and they can't. Presumably that makes us uncouth to some?

But it's not the word itself that's the problem......it's just a sound you make. The problem is the meaning and intent of the words that are used in conjunction with it.

For example, if there was a Holocaust Denier on the board (we did have one many years ago) and he said "fuck" in his post.......what would be most offensive? The Holocaust Denial or the "fuck"?

The part that I don’t get is that quite a lot of these deniers are fairly clever people , so what makes them believe such nonsense.??

1 minute ago, Swagman said:

The part that I don’t get is that quite a lot of these deniers are fairly clever people , so what makes them believe such nonsense.??

I think a lot of these people today have become paranoid about everything. Fuelled by the Internet and reading the ridiculous outpourings of the likes of David Icke and Alex Jones.

They just look for a conspiracy involving the likes of the New World Order, The Illuminati, Jews, Muslims, Israel, Rothchilds, 5G, ChemTrails, Google, Bill Gates, Tony Blair etc everywhere.

16 minutes ago, Swagman said:

I think it proves your "they are fairly clever" theory to be wrong. They are indeed stupid, but maybe appearing to know something about a specific realm of knowledge makes them look less so.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Pedro said:

I think it proves your "they are fairly clever" theory to be wrong. They are indeed stupid, but maybe appearing to know something about a specific realm of knowledge makes them look less so.

No in normal life a lot of them have a decent or very good education, it’s common sense that I think is missing, which then makes them stupid and believe stupid notions, gullible and brainwashed.

17 minutes ago, Swagman said:

No in normal life a lot of them have a decent or very good education, it’s common sense that I think is missing, which then makes them stupid and believe stupid notions, gullible and brainwashed.

I think it's the Sgt Pepper Syndrome......people looking for things and interpreting things which aren't even there. What was it.....play it backwards in a darkened room in front of a mirror and you'll hear the voice of the devil?

And these type of people......when you tell them that Paul McCartney died in 1966 and was replaced with a lookalike they think you're fucking crazy.

And yes.....I've been saying this for over 50 years......way before it became a thing on the Internet!

What you say @Lone Amigo?

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, XTreme said:

I think a lot of these people today have become paranoid about everything. Fuelled by the Internet and reading the ridiculous outpourings of the likes of David Icke and Alex Jones.

They just look for a conspiracy involving the likes of the New World Order, The Illuminati, Jews, Muslims, Israel, Rothchilds, 5G, ChemTrails, Google, Bill Gates, Tony Blair etc everywhere.

Mmmmm, the last 2 are cunts far bigger than our normal use of said word.

17 minutes ago, Catteeclan said:

Mmmmm, the last 2 are cunts far bigger than our normal use of said word.

What has Bill Gates done other than to turn out operating systems that keep crashing?

• Haha 1