Getting on and off a Bike when you're old and fucked!

XTreme

36 minutes ago, XTreme said:

There's the difference.....only 58cms on the Strom!

I wasn’t posting the vids as to say I can do something you can’t. One of the best things about my bike is the space.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, yen_powell said:

Not a chance, these things will be on the internet forever!

All the more reason to get in while its still hot you dont want to be the triple billionth god zillionth video on the net do you? :classic_unsure:

57 minutes ago, Tym said:

All the more reason to get in while its still hot you dont want to be the triple billionth god zillionth video on the net do you? :classic_unsure:

What Tym said! 

7 hours ago, Earache said:

I always liked his guy's mount / dismount....

I like it too. I don't think there's any way that guy is comfortable on that bike in a normal seating position, he must be stretched as hell. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Pedro said:

I like it too. I don't think there's any way that guy is comfortable on that bike in a normal seating position, he must be stretched as hell. 

And who knows what he does at traffic lights - he can';t reach the  ground.

4 minutes ago, Pedro said:

I got that, but what's it connecting to on your leg?

It's his knob, it is just out of sight up his shorts and wedges into the sleeve of the artificial limb so it holds on tight. That's why he is doing a few little stamps after refitting it, to make sure his balls aren't trapped in it as well.

• Haha 5

4 minutes ago, yen_powell said:

It's his knob, it is just out of sight up his shorts and wedges into the sleeve of the artificial limb so it holds on tight. That's why he is doing a few little stamps after refitting it, to make sure his balls aren't trapped in it as well.

:classic_ninja:

11 hours ago, Pedro said:

I got that, but what's it connecting to on your leg?

Ok, i'll explain it as best I can.  I wear a silicone sleeve that fits tight over my stump, on the end is a pin which fits into a lock in the leg.  The pin is chamfered all the way down so that it can only go one way until the lock is released.

10a4902d17b76240665aa0d568c4a690.jpg.2af7fd196c122a951d7acf93b31e0128.jpg

This is a photo I knicked from the web , my sleeve is grey but apart from that it's much the same.  It's a good system for me , the only downside is when it's hot my leg sweats and this can cause the sleeve to slip hence a few mishaps where it has fallen off :classic_blink:

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

57 minutes ago, Pedro said:

Now it makes sense, I'm surprised you can be so mobile and have such great balance, though.

He's the Douglas Bader of trail riding! Hopefully he's friendlier to Germans though.

• Haha 3