Second Weekend in August!

XTreme

6 hours ago, Pedro said:

I like it, but wouldn't you prefer something smaller for short day rides with sandwiches?

It will carry my tyre compressor, spare gloves,  spare levers, sandwiches, flask and overtrousers

• Like 2

Currently dealing with my daughters first time being pissed she's just come back from her friends 18th birthday party it was hers a few weeks ago.

All i can say is it's funny and scary at the same time leaving her to it now but tomorrow i will be trying to educate her

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

Currently dealing with my daughters first time being pissed she's just come back from her friends 18th birthday party it was hers a few weeks ago.

All i can say is it's funny and scary at the same time leaving her to it now but tomorrow i will be trying to educate her

Best of luck with that

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

What box is it Bob I've bought a few from Dave's cases their the same as peli

Yes it's the same as a Peli case (but without the expense), I used to get them from Solent Plastics but this one came from ebay.

3 hours ago, XTreme said:

How hot is it Alan?

I dread to think. I stayed in. Not chancing it. They were wittering on about yesterday being the hottest August day since whenever on the TV earlier, and today seems worse! Must be near thirty.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Specs said:

I dread to think. I stayed in. Not chancing it. They were wittering on about yesterday being the hottest August day since whenever on the TV earlier, and today seems worse! Must be near thirty.

no way whatever GIF

• Haha 2

22 hours ago, XTreme said:

You seen this @Buckster? :classic_laugh:

Thankfully I already had breakfast, he seems to wearing some sort of g string, must be a carry over from his time as a truck stop cock sucker.

• Haha 2

On 08/08/2020 at 11:24, Tym said:

Stuck my go pro to my skid plate just because i had nothing better to do today.  :littleguy:

Very unique - I like it.

Once made a rear axlwe mount for my GoPro - showed the suspension moving, etc. Much better view than just through the winshield.

see: 

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, XTreme said:

Awful weekend worked right through......and the heat has been ridiculous.

But from Tuesday it looks like it's calming down......

986584564_Annotation2020-08-09200811.jpg.ba02bb98f6c177ca49a188457b8f53a6.jpg

A blistering 72F (22C) here at home. Don't know if I can cope.....

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, BusBoy said:

We've decided to stay out for another night. Anchored off Llanddwyn at the moment.

20200809_202717.jpg

It's great when suddenly you get an extra free day

Super nice near the water, you could feel the oceans air :littleguy: Hounded this sportbike for awhile this evening, came home.  :wave:pass.jpg.dd5ce95a69054a1ca6c603a3dbe040a8.jpg

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Earache said:

I gave up messing around with GoPro's a long time ago - should try shooting vids again. I just hate editing them

It is time consuming for sure......but they're good to look back on!

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, XTreme said:

......but they're good to look back on!

Depends, my vids not so much... Now that i killed wind noise i now  wish i dint, riding KLR's does that to people  :classic_unsure:

• Like 2