After 18 weeks......

XTreme

.......things are looking good!

You can barely see a scar and the shrubbery has returned!

IMG_20240409_190631-min.jpg.4af275d57acb1887dceec7bb28ccf2ff.jpg

Big thumbs-up to the Spanish Health Service!

fawlty towers dancing GIF

• Haha 2
  • Confused 1

Da fuck!

It’s just wrong to surprise people like this. I thought you were having another grandchild or a new bike.

• Haha 5

On other news, I seem to have lost my doctor. That’s what you get in Portugal when you don’t get sick very often :classic_laugh:

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

I'm glad you are better Pete but couldn't you just have told us rather than another old man groin shot.  You're a sick puppy.  🤢

• Like 2
  • Haha 5

5 minutes ago, Pedro said:

On other news, I seem to have lost my doctor. That’s what you get in Portugal when you don’t get sick very often :classic_laugh:

It's like that here with dentists if you don't visit regular they strike you off their list and you got no hope of getting back on

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

4 minutes ago, Saul said:

I'm glad you are better Pete but couldn't you just have told us rather than another old man groin shot.  You're a sick puppy.  🤢

Think yourself lucky that Moose Boy isn't here to demonstrate the superiority of his groin! 

• Haha 6

3 minutes ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

It's like that here with dentists if you don't visit regular they strike you off their list and you got no hope of getting back on

Here the current influx of new people to the country seem to have demanded new vacancies. They scratched off inactive users to do that, maybe as a naughty accountancy cleanup.

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, XTreme said:

Think yourself lucky that Moose Boy isn't here to demonstrate the superiority of his groin! 

Don't encourage him we need less photos of men's private areas not more :classic_laugh:

• Haha 3

21 minutes ago, Pedro said:

I have been trying for a week to get my doctors attention,  failing so far. 

• Sad 1

6 minutes ago, Clive said:

I have been trying for a week to get my doctors attention,  failing so far. 

Just checked onto the online portal for the Health Centre and all the times in the bottom box are available tomorrow.

Screenshot2024-04-09200937.png.668aecb554b20ecdb1cbb4fa8b8b06d7.png

Life in this Third World Country is killing me!

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

35 minutes ago, XTreme said:

Has he flounced finally then?

• Like 1

No wonder we haven't got any female members when the owner just flaunts his nether regions like he's cut his thumb or something ...............

200.gif?cid=cbd60c745e8z8fkvl2auaoad4mjd

• Haha 7

16 minutes ago, XTreme said:

Just checked onto the online portal for the Health Centre and all the times in the bottom box are available tomorrow.

Getting a doctors appointment is virtually impossible here, luckily i don't get ill enough to need a doctor's attention very often but when i have i just turn up at the doctors and tell them whats wrong and they have seen me within half hour. I've done this three times in the last year and had the same result each time. i think it's to ward off the time wasters and unemployed treating it as a day out.

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, boboneleg said:

No wonder we haven't got any female members when the owner just flaunts his nether regions like he's cut his thumb or something ...............

200.gif?cid=cbd60c745e8z8fkvl2auaoad4mjd

You've shown your stump numerous times!

• Haha 5

Just now, Sir Fallsalot said:

Yes but its at least a foot and a half away from his shorter stump :classic_laugh:

He's not that tall....

• Haha 4

4 minutes ago, busabeast said:

Has he flounced finally then?

I think he's playing another of his games!

Not post for a few days and he's expecting people to ask where he is......like I've banned him or something.

Then he turns up again like a returning war hero to save the day!

comedy central GIF by Workaholics

• Haha 7

8 minutes ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

i think it's to ward off the time wasters and unemployed treating it as a day out.

Why would the unemployed treat it as a day out?

Do they have Roller Coasters, Dodgems and Waltzers in Surgeries now? :classic_laugh:

• Haha 3

9 minutes ago, XTreme said:

You've shown your stump numerous times!

My stump isn't in my nether regions and it's not covered in pubes ............

forums manscape GIF

• Haha 7

1 hour ago, Pedro said:

Our health card goes inactive if it's not used for more than a year, but you can pop into a pharmacy and get them to update it, which keeps it active. I just did that this evening when I was in the pharmacy with my missus as she was picking up her regular prescription drugs. It's just short of a year since I last used it!

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

i went for a check up today and back there in january :wave:

• Like 4

33 minutes ago, XTreme said:

Why would the unemployed treat it as a day out?

Do they have Roller Coasters, Dodgems and Waltzers in Surgeries now? :classic_laugh:

Years before covid i was attending outpatients at the hospital for a few weeks and would be stuck there for hours some times. The place was heaving as it was but you would see a few injured or sick people with all of their family there waiting with them taking up valuable space with their 6 scummy kids running riot, selfish fuckers the lot of them. If i ever take up arms and put people out of their misery it would be doctors and hospital waiting rooms usually full of chavs, Great since covid though the places are empty :classic_laugh:

• Haha 3

9 minutes ago, skyrider said:

i went for a check up today and back there in january :wave:

Because i'm on the list it's like that for me when they start sending me messages saying i'm overdue an appointment the old i'm working away from home excuse comes out. As long as you keep in touch and don't ignore them their pretty good i went three years without a check up before my visit this year

• Like 1

1 hour ago, XTreme said:

We have to ring our doctors surgery after 8am to try to get a appointment for that day...just to hear "You are 34 in the queue".... when you get through, the receptionist will tell you...."all today's appointments have been allocated"......so have to go through the same rigmarole the following day...and the day after.. 😔 

• Sad 2

29 minutes ago, Clive said:

We have to ring our doctors surgery after 8am to try to get a appointment for that day...just to hear "You are 34 in the queue".... when you get through, the receptionist will tell you...."all today's appointments have been allocated"......so have to go through the same rigmarole the following day...and the day after.. 😔 

That's your mistake Clive go to the doctors at opening time and you will beat the lazy fuckers on the phone to it :classic_laugh: and if you don't get an appointment you've got out for a change it's a win win 

• Haha 2