The Drivel Thread Update!

XTreme

I've advised the member that it's irrespective of what the law is in Canada! This is not a Canadian forum and it's not hosted in Canada.

I have a legal responsibility to conform to the laws of the relevant countries that this site comes under.

I've repeatedly requested that he stops posting about this subject.......but he didn't cooperate.

Therefore that member account is now suspended for 24 hours.

I don't like to have to do it, but I'm not going to let this forum get destroyed and defaced with illegal content.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 3

7 minutes ago, XTreme said:

I've advised the member that it's irrespective of what the law is in Canada! This is not a Canadian forum and it's not hosted in Canada.

I have a legal responsibility to conform to the laws of the relevant countries that this site comes under.

I've repeatedly requested that he stops posting about this subject.......but he didn't cooperate.

I don't like to have to do it, but I'm not going to let this forum get destroyed and defaced with illegal content.

Thankyou 

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, XTreme said:

Thanks Pete, needed doing.  😐

• Like 1

You mean that with the deletion of Marcel's thread my masterly takedown of creationism has been lost forever? Took me ages to nick all that science shit off Richard Dawkins and make out that I understood it...

😩

• Haha 12

26 minutes ago, Otto von Jizzmark said:

You mean that with the deletion of Marcel's thread my masterly takedown of creationism has been lost forever? Took me ages to nick all that science shit off Richard Dawkins and make out that I understood it...

😩

Sorry Mark......we had no choice with the direction it took.

It doesn't happen often, but the circumstances and subject matter this time warranted it.

As you know, we're pretty relaxed on things......this particular situation was the exception.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, XTreme said:

It doesn't happen often, but the circumstances and subject matter this time warranted it.

As you know, we're pretty relaxed on things......this particular situation was the exception.

Gay

• Haha 6

1 minute ago, XTreme said:

First time I have seen it happen.  Mind you I have only been here since October 22.  Whole thing is a bit sad really.   

47 minutes ago, Otto von Jizzmark said:

😩

It's okay, we both knew you were talking shite.

• Haha 3

16 minutes ago, Saul said:

First time I have seen it happen.  Mind you I have only been here since October 22.  Whole thing is a bit sad really.   

I don't think anyone has been suspended before, someone has come close before. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Buckster said:

I don't think anyone has been suspended before, someone has come close before. 

Nobody's ever been banned either!

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, XTreme said:

Nobody's ever been banned either!

Yeah, you stopped me banning @Six30 that time. 

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Buckster said:

Yeah, you stopped me banning @Six30 that time. 

yeh right .. you bottled it .

• Haha 3

It seems the member in question is now messaging me on FB.

Hey you fucking cunt..lol...the only way you win the argument was to delete everything.lol....in no way shape or form did I get explicit about my 15 year old stories...I was just making the perfectly point that sex between two consenting 15 years-old is perfectly legal in Canada..but you had to destroy the evidence...I don't what to tell you Pete..next thing you'll know will have to join a Bible study or start singing in are local churches or have virtual drinky poos contest ...I dare you to put this up on the site...the way it's going...you'll probably have to perma bann me...I didn't sigh up for this woke shit...

• Haha 1
  • Confused 2

10 minutes ago, XTreme said:

It seems the member in question is now messaging me on FB.

Hey you fucking cunt..lol...the only way you win the argument was to delete everything.lol....in no way shape or form did I get explicit about my 15 year old stories...I was just making the perfectly point that sex between two consenting 15 years-old is perfectly legal in Canada..but you had to destroy the evidence...I don't what to tell you Pete..next thing you'll know will have to join a Bible study or start singing in are local churches or have virtual drinky poos contest ...I dare you to put this up on the site...the way it's going...you'll probably have to perma bann me...I didn't sigh up for this woke shit...

Seriously do you think he is having some sort of manic episode?  😐   Tis all a bit weird and over the top.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, Saul said:

Seriously do you think he is having some sort of manic episode?  😐   Tis all a bit weird and over the top.  

Most definitely!

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Saul said:

It's happened before on a previous forum 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, XTreme said:

I don’t know Pete… you finally get someone of my stamp on the manor - someone who knows words and spelling and stuff like that, and can put a cross in the right fucking box in a referendum - and this is what happens…

😔

• Haha 3

5 minutes ago, Otto von Jizzmark said:

I don’t know Pete… you finally get someone of my stamp on the manor - someone who knows words and spelling and stuff like that, and can put a cross in the right fucking box in a referendum - and this is what happens…

😔

All those facts and data might have pushed him over the edge Mark!

• Haha 1

Just now, skyrider said:

making a bad situation worse eh

Is it possible to change Lionel's name from skyrider to Captain Obvious 

eyebrow-raise-spock.gif.58a7d6b27e8328f3125493cf0760a503.gif

• Haha 4

2 minutes ago, boboneleg said:

Is it possible to change Lionel's name from skyrider to Captain Obvious 

eyebrow-raise-spock.gif.58a7d6b27e8328f3125493cf0760a503.gif

do you reckon  😆

• Haha 3

9 minutes ago, boboneleg said: