does this

I can’t play it on my phone for some reason. But it’s a big single with a loud exhaust so it’ll never sound right when recorded with a phone camera.

It looks properly chavvy though.

29 minutes ago, Six30 said:

If I had to guess from that video I'd say that the 'bashplate' (which looks home made) is resonating from the vibes of the bike .  If I was interested I ask him to take it off and then listen to it, big singles are nearly always noisy compared to other engines.

• Like 2

Having owned one of these 20 years ago I can tell you that it sounds very clattery!

The motors on these are very quiet compared to the aircooled 600's.

• Like 3

Sounds like something's not as tight as it should be....due to the typical vibes from a big single. My aircooled SuMo is quieter. 

• Like 1

It does sound abit tappy but I'd guess with those cans on it and them being as loud as they are it would be difficult to diagnose without being there, do you have a long screwdriver handy if you do you can use it as a stethoscope of sorts and you'll be able to tell if the engine is shagged or ok

2 hours ago, busabeast said:

It does sound abit tappy but I'd guess with those cans on it and them being as loud as they are it would be difficult to diagnose without being there, do you have a long screwdriver handy if you do you can use it as a stethoscope of sorts and you'll be able to tell if the engine is shagged or ok

it would have to be a fucking long screwdriver its in yarmouth im in kent

• Haha 6

40 minutes ago, Six30 said:

it would have to be a fucking long screwdriver its in yarmouth im in kent

I thought maybe you were going to see it as a potential buy

• Like 1

Phones do strange things with sound but I wouldn't have put that vid up after hearing that.
Only way to know if see in person.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Catteeclan said:

Phones do strange things with sound but I wouldn't have put that vid up after hearing that.
Only way to know if see in person.

It could well be that its just the phone playing silly buggers with the sound but as you say the only way to know for sure is to hear it 1st hand