Something's Happening!

XTreme

Bugger that, I donate every month (Council Tax) to the lavish pension.

They left a note on the bin just after Christmas, because the lid was 2 inch from being fully closed.....

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

4 minutes ago, Saul said:

I think you may need to start tipping them at Christmas.  We always give ours a case of beer to share, they will taking anything.  

Ours will only empty the bin, anything on top or at the side gets left behind....

• Like 1

Just now, Clive said:

Ours will only empty the bin, anything on top or at the side gets left behind....

We are allowed one Shirley Bassey on the top of a closed wheelie bin

• Haha 2

Anyway, all you guys who can go out on rides for a few hours, a day or for a weekend......Good for you! 👍 

Angry I Hate You GIF by NETFLIX 😂 

• Haha 9

1 hour ago, Clive said:

Most likely,  wife complains about it constantly, she can't see the point of having it. 😔 

Thanks Clive......you gave me some bullets to fire!

I just dropped into the conversation with the wife that your mrs may pressure you to get rid of the scoot cos she can't see the point of having it.

She really got worked up about it, and said to tell you to say that she needs to sell her wheelchair cos you can't see the point of her having it.

And that a wife has no right to compel her husband to do things they don't want to do! I agreed of course.......saying it would be like me telling you to get rid of the horses.

I thought better of adding....."and you telling me I can't change the bike". That would be moving too quick!

But the seed has been planted! 

• Haha 7

Just now, XTreme said:

I just dropped into the conversation that your mrs may pressure you to get rid of the scoot cos she can't see the point of having it.

She really got worked up about it, and said to tell you to say that she needs to sell her wheelchair cos you can't see the point of her having it.

And that a wife has no right to compel her husband to do things they don't want to do! I agreed of course.......saying it would be like me telling you to get rid of the horses.

I thought better of adding....."and you telling me I can't change the bike". That would be moving too quick!

What are you thinking of getting next?

1 minute ago, Pedro said:

What are you thinking of getting next?

Need to know basis Pedro!

Inevitably.....at some point......there will be a Poll!

Season 7 Reaction GIF by The Office

• Haha 5

2 hours ago, boboneleg said:

A shag ?

Pondering Anthony Anderson GIF by BET

It must be, I mean, you wouldn’t put that much effort into getting a motorbike would you?

• Haha 6

Just now, Skippy said:

It must be, I mean, you wouldn’t put that much effort into getting a motorbike would you?

Where've you been?

1 hour ago, Clive said:

Putting rubbish in the wrong coloured wheely bin. 😂 

You should keep doing that, and then she’ll get so sick of it she’ll do it herself. Problems solved.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

So here’s a radical thought. Instead of changing your bike, why don’t you take the money you would have to spend on getting a new one, and use it to ride your bike somewhere you’ve always wanted to go.

So here’s a radical thought. Instead of changing your bike, why don’t you take the money you would have to spend on getting a new one, and use it to ride your bike somewhere you’ve always wanted to go.

Of course, it would involve several nights away, loads of beer, excess stupidity and hookers.

On second thoughts, you’re probably better off buying a new bike.

• Haha 8

1 minute ago, Skippy said:

Of course, it would involve several nights away, loads of beer, excess stupidity and hookers.

On second thoughts, you’re probably better off buying a new bike.

Agreed

Agreed

• Haha 4

21 minutes ago, Skippy said:

So here’s a radical thought. Instead of changing your bike, why don’t you take the money you would have to spend on getting a new one

So here’s a radical thought. Instead of changing your bike, why don’t you take the money you would have to spend on getting a new one and use it for a hair transplant or an upmarket rug?

• Haha 6

I have a significant birthday this year, so I will be 65 years old on 13th of May. I won’t be buying a new bike and I won’t have to go through any devious shenanigans either.

Instead, I am spending six days with three mates from the UK, who are going to meet me in Zaragoza on the 24th of May.

We will spend six days arsing around on motorbikes, reminiscing about our youth, but more importantly, making new memories.

No change of bike needed. 😜🏍️🏍️🏍️

• Like 5
  • Haha 2

5 minutes ago, Skippy said:

I have a significant birthday this year, so I will be 65 years old on 13th of May. I won’t be buying a new bike and I won’t have to go through any devious shenanigans either.

Instead, I am spending six days with three mates from the UK, who are going to meet me in Zaragoza on the 24th of May.

We will spend six days arsing around on motorbikes, reminiscing about our youth, but more importantly, making new memories.

No Invite for Pete then

• Haha 5

42 minutes ago, XTreme said:

Need to know basis Pedro!

Inevitably.....at some point......there will be a Poll!

Season 7 Reaction GIF by The Office

Goodies GIF by "Vicious" on PBS

• Haha 7

5 minutes ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

No Invite for Pete then

He couldn’t hack it, anyway, he’s not allowed to go out overnight on his own.

• Haha 6

1 hour ago, XTreme said:

I just dropped into the conversation with the wife that your mrs may pressure you to get rid of the scoot cos she can't see the point of having it.

Evil Laugh GIF by FaZe Clan

• Haha 4

1 hour ago, Skippy said:

I won’t be buying a new bike and I won’t have to go through any devious shenanigans either.

Says a Cockney! :classic_laugh:

27 minutes ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

Nailed it Fred!

As if spending 6 days with a bunch of fucking Cockneys is a better choice than getting a new bike!

• Haha 5

1 hour ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

No Invite for Pete then

Jacks never get invites!

I didn't even get an invite to the going away party that @Renegade put on in Cardiff!

But I won't be losing any sleep over not spending time with Cockneys or Bluebirds!

• Haha 4